Masha - (2024) #2

Pete1960

Just now, Lasse said:

What could Roxy have done? She was with Masha !!

Isn't him her BF? She got home and found out about her cats, of course that she would throw everything on her. You just don't think logically in times like this. Those cats are like her children.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Dont't know about you guys but I find that Masha have every reason to be dead mad about Roxy and especially about Alessandro. The cats were mistreated and she loves those cats and probably they were near death without water for that long.

They are Masha's cats...nobody else's.  If she wants pets, then she needs to ensure that they are taken care of.  Her ex was clearly not going to do that no matter how much she wanted to go away.  Pets, like children are a responsibility.  You don't get to do shit sometimes when you have responsibilities.  She should have begged Nelly to come and stay...they were hers to start with.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Isn't him her BF? She got home and found out about her cats, of course that she would throw everything on her. You just don't think logically in times like this. Those cats are like her children.

People have been saying "Alessandro is an old friend of MASHA'S"

It's not looking good and there does seem to be an atmosphere. I guess if the I Love Roxy sign is wiped off, then that's the message sent. Maybe it's Roxy who is thinking this isn't a healthy thing to be in. It's not been plain sailing being in that apt has it. 

Well I will view this as a really sad moment in RLC history.   Roxy would have been a great addition to Masha's apartment.  I was looking forward to what things could have happened with her there.

I, for one, wish Masha would work hard to reconcile with Roxy and convince/let her stay.

I don't feel this apartment will have much interest going forward without her.

43 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Masha knew about the cats not being cared for long before she even got back home.  Everyone knows Masha she likes to parade and grandstand when things do not go as planned. They are her cats and they are her responsibility to make sure they're cared for not lay the blame on others for her faults. 

3 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Well I will view this as a really sad moment in RLC history.   Roxy would have been a great addition to Masha's apartment.  I was looking forward to what things could have happened with her there.

I, for one, wish Masha would work hard to reconcile with Roxy and convince/let her stay.

I don't feel this apartment will have much interest going forward without her.

Maybe she was not moving in anyway? They didn't put her name on, that could have been the sign. We may have got it wrong, it's possible. This may have always been temporary.

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Maybe she was not moving in anyway? They didn't put her name on, that could have been the sign. We may have got it wrong, it's possible. This may have always been temporary.

May have been temporary, but with the effort she put into moving in, it was definitely meant to be longer than 2 weeks.  You don't unpack everything you own and find a place for it, for 2 weeks.

Just now, NoOneSpecial said:

May have been temporary, but with the effort she put into moving in, it was definitely meant to be longer than 2 weeks.  You don't unpack everything you own and find a place for it, for 2 weeks.

Maybe it was until she found a place for her.