Masha - (2024) #2

Pete1960

Just now, NoOneSpecial said:

May have been temporary, but with the effort she put into moving in, it was definitely meant to be longer than 2 weeks.  You don't unpack everything you own and find a place for it, for 2 weeks.

Yes, good point, i'm just thinking with her name never being on the list. Or perhaps he has asked her to move in with him? Several possibilites. 

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

At least they got the camera in the bathroom fixed.  :biggrin:

Well better late than never, I suppose.   But post-Roxy, the viewership will probably decline on Masha's apartment, so it is to no avail.

3 hours ago, desinc said:

C'è qualcuno che parla italiano su questo forum per aiutarmi a tradurre quello che dice?

Sure, tell me what time. Remember, however, that between the two of them they only speak Russian

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

They are Masha's cats...nobody else's.  If she wants pets, then she needs to ensure that they are taken care of.  Her ex was clearly not going to do that no matter how much she wanted to go away.  Pets, like children are a responsibility.  You don't get to do shit sometimes when you have responsibilities.  She should have begged Nelly to come and stay...they were hers to start with.

YEP