B2 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February)

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is sad that Esmi left RLC.  I am fan of Esmi and I will miss her.

I hope that she will visit Zabava from time to time so I will have an opportunity to see her.  I really wish Esmi good luck with whatever she wants to pursue in her life and I hope that the war in Ukraine will end soon and people can go back to Ukraine safely and live in peace. After two weeks, the war will be going on for two years !!! 😕

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

6 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I think RLC has a sadistic owner & they like to make their subscribers suffer

What if HarleyFatboy turns out to be the RLC owner, he would perfectly fit the description of making the subscribers suffer

• Haha 1

Perhaps if the report of a video being recorded featuring Aziza and a massage is true,  it will be tomorrow in B-2.  The morning light through the LR windows is very good for natural lighting.

28 minutes ago, moules said:

Perhaps if the report of a video being recorded featuring Aziza and a massage is true,  it will be tomorrow in B-2.  The morning light through the LR windows is very good for natural lighting.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This is the kitchen chat between Dayana and Aziza. 

As different people make comments what was said gets mixed up and becomes something else.

The replay is from yesterday (Thursday) so when they talk about tomorrow that was today (Friday).

In brief.

Dayana wanted Aziza to make a video of Dayana, no doubt for her onlyfans. 

Aziza then went on to say that she may not be back to do that as she was meeting Karma in the afternoon, (Thursday).

I missed the massage part but I remember when watching yesterday that Aziza said she was going for a neck massage, this could have been with Karma but it wasn't said.

The Bikini photoshoot that Aziza was doing was today Friday with a man (and possibly Massi).

From memory as I haven't checked Dayana went on in the afternoon to do the OFans shoot on her own.

Update

Okay the bikini photo shoot and massage were the same event, Aziza's English is not the best so I guess she meant it was a massage photo shoot wearing only a bikini

Edited by HotWivesRock
correction
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

She may not have been the main attraction for MEN and maybe Massi. You can do a video like that in one hour, which she had time for today. (Left B4 at 6:00 PM and arrived at B2 at 10:00 PM)

I liked the super short mastubation this night: less than two minutes with a kiss on the screen of her cell phone.

Tomorrow there is a big party in the villa according to Octavia with open black sexy clothes.

41 minutes ago, Borbora said:

She may not have been the main attraction for MEN and maybe Massi. You can do a video like that in one hour, which she had time for today. (Left B4 at 6:00 PM and arrived at B2 at 10:00 PM)

I liked the super short mastubation this night: less than two minutes with a kiss on the screen of her cell phone.

Tomorrow there is a big party in the villa according to Octavia with open black sexy clothes.

sounded like a meet and greet to me instead of a big party but who knows with these girls.

47 minutes ago, Borbora said:

Thank you.

What still has me a bit uncertain is whether Massi was ever part of this video shoot.  From replay, he left B-4 at 20:18, with a small black bag and dressed casually, e.g., wearing a hoodie under his jacket,  If Aziza left at 18:00, and next appeared in B-2 with Nadia and Dayana at 22:00, I think that Massi was not involved in any video shoot given the relatively short time between when he left B-4 and when Aziza must have met up with Nadia and Dayana somewhere in Barcelona.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, moules said:

Thank you.

What still has me a bit uncertain is whether Massi was ever part of this video shoot.  From replay, he left B-4 at 20:18, with a small black bag and dressed casually, e.g., wearing a hoodie under his jacket,  If Aziza left at 18:00, and next appeared in B-2 with Nadia and Dayana at 22:00, I think that Massi was not involved in any video shoot given the relatively short time between when he left B-4 and when Aziza must have met up with Nadia and Dayana somewhere in Barcelona.

who cares if massimo was involved or not, what difference would it make!