B2 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February)

il y a 40 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

lol I haven't really looked since the Esmi tent (I don't accept that kind of behavior) but who was sitting on the toilet for so long ? 🤪

This slime guy

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Machevh said:

So, Esmi and Zaba are renting an apartment in Barca? If this, we will see the sisters rejoin the project when there will be a need

IIRC, when Esmi and Zaba first arrived on RLC, they were living in an apartment with their mother.  And the family were refugees from Ukraine.  Presumably, the family's economic situation is now more stable.

Last time i remember Nadia used to badmouth Massi week after their marathon sex on New Years Eve, i still don't know the reason why Nadia after having such a good time spoke bad of Massi behind his back. Is she still not on good terms with Massi ?

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Last time i remember Nadia used to badmouth Massi week after their marathon sex on New Years Eve, i still don't know the reason why Nadia after having such a good time spoke bad of Massi behind his back. Is she still not on good terms with Massi ?

Nadia may be stunning and creative with her work designing clothes for herself, but she talks a ton of shit to MEN about MEN, evident all last year when talking to guys in English...she's about as logical as a chocolate fireplace and clearly a shit stirrer. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Nadia may be stunning and creative with her work designing clothes for herself, but she talks a ton of shit to MEN about MEN, evident all last year when talking to guys in English...she's about as logical as a chocolate fireplace and clearly a shit stirrer. 

So is she still on bad terms with Massi ?

7 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

So is she still on bad terms with Massi ?

I'm only guess based on what's been seen on cam and yes it appears they are not on talking terms in any capacity. Nadia has since been back to B4 a week or so after the NYE shagfest and was visiting Sara. Meanwhile whilst she was there Massi was next door doing both working from home and just hanging around. I'm pretty certain he steered clear of B4 until Sara got bored of Nadia and threw her out lol.  

• Like 1