B4 - General Topic 2024 #24 (February)

1 minute ago, Lookwarm said:

There's no crawling from under anywhere. If you're happy to pay top dollar to look at empty rooms, then you just ss stupid as your words suggest.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise B4 was the ONLY apartment in the project, you complete tit. I simply chime in somewhere else and you have proved what a B4 loser you are moaning AGAIN...now FO. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

We have seen her before at Harley's, September 1st, do I think..

She had sex with Sara, and Fiora

That's you told. RLC #1 fan has spoken.  🤣

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

We have seen her before at Harley's, September 1st, do I think..

She had sex with Sara, and Fiora

If you mean the one in the red dress at Harley's, then no...it's not her. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

If you mean the one in the red dress at Harley's, then no...it's not her. 

Maybe you're right, because most of the pictures I have of her have her face in someone else's pussy

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Maybe you're right, because most of the pictures I have of her have her face in someone else's pussy

But I think it's her 🙂

• Upvote 1

Hace 13 minutos, Noldus dijo:

La hemos visto antes en Harley's, el 1 de septiembre, ¿creo?

Tuvo relaciones sexuales con Sara y Fiora.

Maybe she is his twin...😏

• Haha 1

Just now, Noldus said:

Haha funny, yes I am pretty certain the one who played with Sara arrived as a guest to Fior and was wearing the red dress and had a hairstyle sort of similar to Daytona's. She was hot too (the red dress girl not Daytona)...but sadly I haven't ever seen her on cam again since that night. That was the same night I think Sara fell out with Lacrim too, so he left early and then when Fiora got bored of Sara she told Sara to take a hike and then Fiora sat with Fior on the sofa chatting and drinking...with Fiora doing all the flirting and Fiora just ignored it all lol.  

Just now, Ash1 said:

Yes, it is.

I am certain it is not and am looking online for that night Sara bedded the girl in Harley's bed and they look completely different unless she has just changed her hairstyle.