B4 - General Topic 2024 #24 (February)

Just now, TfiDeano said:

I am certain it is not and am looking online for that night Sara bedded the girl in Harley's bed and they look completely different unless she has just changed her hairstyle. 

Not only do they look the same, but she has the same tattoo at the top of her back.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Not only do they look the same, but she has the same tattoo at the top of her back.

I have just seen the video of when she was there at Harley's that night and yes it does appear to be her...my bad. I'm not the only one to think it wasn't her...so you can relax now.

• Haha 1

not a single listed tenant is at b4 yet we have fior and muff diver present (minus the muff).  what is wrong with that picture?  i don't know about any of you but my day would have been complete if i didn't have to read fior's name on this forum today or any other day for that matter.

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

I have just seen the video of when she was there at Harley's that night and yes it does appear to be her...my bad. I'm not the only one to think it wasn't her...so you can relax now.

your a hard headed little fucker aren't you lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

not a single listed tenant is at b4 yet we have fior and muff diver present.  what is wrong with that picture?  i don't know about any of you but my day would have been complete is i didn't have to read fior's name on this forum today or any other day for that matter.

We are on the eve of a major cleaning

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

your a hard headed little fucker aren't you lol

Lol...sometimes when on here you have to be because CC is just full of piss takers and angry folks.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i hope for your sake you are right

For me?, no not really... I expect I will switch to VH soon, nothing is perfect but much worse than RLC seems impossible to me

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Noldus said:

But I think it's her 🙂

I checked an old video of the night of the party...and yes it is her...and she hasn't even changed which is the worst part so how the FK I didn't recognise her is weird lol...nevermind. I'm watching now though. Maybe a 3sum later with Sara and Massi lol. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i don't watch the villa's anymore, i find caroline, octavia, venera, and adeline good enough for me until my sub runs out.

this is the only thing I am waiting, I count the days

if I watch RLC 5 mn per day it's very good these days