B7 - General Topic 2024 #3 (February)

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

More sisters...RLC doubles down on their despiration for participants and what is clearly a losing strategy.

What a shit show.

I haven't had any update emails from RLC for a little while, not for Numi at least. Anyone else?

3 hours ago, moules said:

On the terrace, naked Wolf giving nearly naked Nadia a massage, focusing on her butt.

Nadia topcam in the living room. She loses all respect I had for her. (interesting people, philosophical conversations, knowledge of art, men with multiple high degrees, holidays and travels) Wolf is not the Prince Charming of her thoughts

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Borbora said:

Nadia Topcam im Wohnzimmer. Sie verliert jeglichen Respekt, den ich vor ihr hatte. (interessante Menschen, philosophische Gespräche, Kunstkenntnisse, Männer mit mehreren hohen Abschlüssen, Urlaub und Reisen) Wolf ist nicht der Märchenprinz ihrer Gedanken

"Aus einer schönen Schüssel läßt sich manchmal nicht gut Essen" Sprichwort ! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

Where did you hear that?

In the echo chamber of his head.

He is one of the foremost haters of Massi.  This may not be the only crime he eventually accuses Massi of committing. 

Typically, if someone is arrested for fraud, the police would have obtained a warrant and thoroughly searched a person's place of business and the person's residence for evidence of the fraud.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

More sisters...RLC doubles down on their despiration for participants and what is clearly a losing strategy.

What a shit show.

RLC having difficulties to find tenants so what they are doing most of the times is they ask the  current tenants if they have friends who want join the project

and this is the result we have now, one week left and I will take a big vacation with RLC for my part, I don't see any progress on this site after all this years on many points it's like a infinite boring circle, I am not satisfied about that.

• Like 1

Just now, switch said:

RLC having difficulties to find tenants so what they are doing most of the times is they ask the  current tenants if they have friends who want join the project

and this is the result we have now, one week left and I will take a big vacation with RLC for my part, I don't see any progress on this site after all this years on many points it's like a infinite boring circle, I am not satisfied about that.

This is how RLC have always recruited tenants, not just for the "on vacation" apartments, but for the couples and roommates apartments too.  There are not many tenants throughout the years that wasn't recruited to RLC by other tenants.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, switch said:

RLC having difficulties to find tenants so what they are doing most of the times is they ask the  current tenants if they have friends who want join the project and this is the result we have now, one week left and I will take a big vacation with RLC for my part, I don't see any progress on this site after all this years on many points it's like a infinite boring circle, I am not satisfied about that.

i'm with you and nicely put on your part!