B4 - General Topic 2024 #27 (February)

6 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Good option. I do ignore ignorant rants but like to challenge them if the comment is in topic, if I disagree. Sometimes that exposes their ignorance for everyone to see, and occasionally my naivety.

See when I screw up its naivety... 😇😇

if its others its ignorance....🤣🤣

Thanks for the link !  I wasn't posting anything lately due to few Members ... But I put them on the "ignore list" ... Maybe I'll come back .. for now I just read ... There are lots of good people who write posts, and RESPECTING those who maybe disagree with them ... Not always the case with others who keep writing negative posts... I'll see ... 

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Thanks for the link !  I wasn't posting anything lately due to few Members ... But I put them on the "ignore list" ... Maybe I'll come back .. for now I just read ... There are lots of good people who write posts, and RESPECTING those who maybe disagree with them ... Not always the case with others who keep writing negative posts... I'll see ... 

ich weiß das eigenlob stinkt aber den link hab ich gepostet :biggrin:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

ja genau man sollte sich nie mit das karma anlegen, das karma schlägt zurück

what will she hit back with?, she has lost everything she had only that dwarf is still with her and Mass will fuck her at some point, that's all Karma can get

4 minutes ago, moules said:

You don't  think RLC needs employees with backgrounds / experience in finance? accounting?  taxation?

Oh, so that's why they only have sex workers.

15 minutes ago, moules said:

You don't  think RLC needs employees with backgrounds / experience in finance? accounting?  taxation?

https://www.companies.gov.cy/en/business-entities/2-company/5-lifecycle/1-running-a-company/5-guidance/filing-annual-returns-and-accounts

Cyprus tax rate on global income is 12.5 percent.  Spain is 25 percent.   There are ways of reducing the Cyprus tax rate even further, even to 0 percent.