B1 - General Topic 2024 #2 (February)

6 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Aber Octavia macht mir großen Spass ! An ihr ist eine gute Schauspielerin und Entertainerin verloren gegangen. Deshalb frage ich mich warum Tonya mehr Forum-Zeit als die wunderbare Octavia zu bekommen scheint.

I got no problem with Octavia, she ain’t my type…the girl is not all there up there, but at least she stopped being a do nothing. Tonya is a leech 

• Like 1

Lets see,

Toyna shaves her stems and gash. Puts on leggings pantie less. (Never without panties around the house) Selects a transparent top and goes braless. Lounges on couch for a bit then leaves the house without her cellphone (Woman NO Phone 🤔) Returns home not quite 3 hours later with the ass ripped out of her britches. Immediately jumps into the shower again before returning to her beloved bed. Yup yup, something smells fishy!! 

31 minutes ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

Lets see,

Toyna shaves her stems and gash. Puts on leggings pantie less. (Never without panties around the house) Selects a transparent top and goes braless. Lounges on couch for a bit then leaves the house without her cellphone (Woman NO Phone 🤔) Returns home not quite 3 hours later with the ass ripped out of her britches. Immediately jumps into the shower again before returning to her beloved bed. Yup yup, something smells fishy!! 

cl2r.jpg

• Haha 6

have to say it's quite funny when people complain about a RLC participant does nothing

they don't have to do anything as far as I understand but my understanding or knowledge about RLC's doing is nada to me

but it's still funny

😀

and now back to our regular programing

2 minutes ago, peking said:

have to say it's quite funny when people complain about a RLC participant does nothing

they don't have to do anything as far as I understand but my understanding or knowledge about RLC's doing is nada to me

but it's still funny

😀

and now back to our regular programing

The only tenant, that I know, that was kicked by RLC for doing nothing was Bella. She never took a shower and changed clothes hiding in the bathroom and she refused to do all that in the open.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

The only tenant, that I know, that was kicked by RLC for doing nothing was Bella. She never took a shower and changed clothes hiding in the bathroom and she refused to do all that in the open.

I seem to barely remember the name but nothing more.

glad I looked at the right place to see signature again lol

now, all is almost right in the world