B4 - General Topic 2024 #28 (February)

Just now, Xarvaz said:

neither of them are too fresh as we have seen before but everything takes place covered in darkness so luckily we don't see anything of it... still trying not to think about the smell

vomit throw up GIF

• Haha 1

Anyone praising Karma and her BS show in the dark with the Sloth Retard should have a word with themselves, she nor he gives any fucks what us the viewers see or rather does not see and every time there is a party this retard turns up for a BS show to take his brainwashed and besotted mistress away from where the real fun is in the lounge where all the people are hanging out together, her housemates. Karma is truly a fucking misfit and he is a manipulator through and through. Wait...I don't even like her but I just find it amusing all the guys here supporting her yet she gives no fucks what you can and cannot see lol. True story. 

• Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Anyone praising Karma and her BS show in the dark with the Sloth Retard should have a word with themselves, she nor he gives any fucks what us the viewers see or rather does not see and every time there is a party this retard turns up for a BS show to take his brainwashed and besotted mistress away from where the real fun is in the lounge where all the people are hanging out together, her housemates. Karma is truly a fucking misfit and he is a manipulator through and through. Wait...I don't even like her but I just find it amusing all the guys here supporting her yet she gives no fucks what you can and cannot see lol. True story. 

Very true. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I'm actually enjoying the PGA on tv.

• Haha 1