B4 - General Topic 2024 #28 (February)

Nadia isn't going to squirt again. The last time I didn't see that she had a cock in her hands or kissed the man. (Under the blankets?)

Don't ruin my night

Edit for the confused emoji: She squirted in B2 when Wolf acted like a plumber. But she had been dancing and drinking a lot then, maybe that's her oil that gets the engine going.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Tonight's finish predictions

Amalia/Mati with Marilyn in B7

Dayana and Aziza

Mimi and Octavia

Sara and Nadia

Wolf and maybe Rachel in B7 

Karma and her man

Predictions won't happen ... What a boring party ! 

10 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Did Wolf just get Sara and Karma to make up with each other?

I don't think even wolf would manage to make peace and happiness between karma and sara again ( everything is fine ) because too much has happened between the two girls in the last few weeks.

I'm almost certain that if Max were in the villa, Sara wouldn't care whether Chris was there or not because Sara would be busy with Max

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I don't think even wolf would manage to make peace and happiness between karma and sara again ( everything is fine ) because too much has happened between the two girls in the last few weeks.

I'm almost certain that if Max were in the villa, Sara wouldn't care whether Chris was there or not because Sara would be busy with Max

I ask because Wolf went looking for Karma, then afterwards he went and talked to Sara for awhile (and later in the garage alone for awhile), then after he brought Sara down to the kitchen where Sara kissed and hugged Karma, then after, jumped on and hugged Wolf again... and Sara and Karma have been affectionate with each other since...

Just now, Stormshaedow said:

I ask because Wolf went looking for Karma, then afterwards he went and talked to Sara for awhile (and later in the garage alone for awhile), then after he brought Sara down to the kitchen where Sara kissed and hugged Karma, then after, jumped on and hugged Wolf again... and Sara and Karma have been affectionate with each other since...

yeah i don't know i'm watching terminator redemption right now

4 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Or Max would try to be busy with someone else.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

yeah i don't know i'm watching terminator redemption right now

Also, Wolf and Karma talk about personal things to each other a lot, so Wolf we know about any issues she has/had with Sara...

• Thanks 1