B7 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February / March)

Top cam means fuck all. Especially when nothing else is happening. Others watching Miss. Dear Diary because she's off her rocker, just like they are. 🤣

Mad Salad Fingers GIF by David Firth

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

That's what everyone wants... since he is top cam again I assume so 🙄, no one looks at the new phone girls or at Karma

Wonder if the twat has thought things through with these two... "um could you please leave because I want to fuck your sister"  "Your turn tomorrow night".

He's so ridiculous ... Never showed interest to the sisters. Now that all the girls he used to be with ignore him ... suddenly, the sisters are so "available" ... No more WOLF!! 

PLEASE...  LEAVE !  BYE BYE ... And don't forget to bring the other one as well ... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Wonder if the twat has thought things through with these two... "um could you please leave because I want to fuck your sister"  "Your turn tomorrow night".

I don't think so, it's a big clickbait and I don't believe much of RLC's sister story but they are masters at screwing up light

11 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

Will you take your Filthy hands off Madison, you creepy little cunt. Her leg is in a defencice position for a reason. Like the rest of the women here, their skin crawls when you touch them.

What I would find creepy if I were a tenant is anonymous guys in a forum becoming extremely possessive over me and getting uncontrollably angry every time I interacted with a guy.

The women there don't seem to have a problem with him.  Like most of the manhaters here, you project your own feelings on to the tenants.

• Upvote 7

Le loup n'arrive plus a baiser il cherche partout mais aucune fille ne veut de lui je suis mort de rire 🤣🤣

Il se branle dans son bain ou dans son lit IL a la Bite en Berne pauvre loup !!!!!!

3 hours ago, Jonno said:

They get like shadows and borderline stalkers. Never leaving them alone until they break them down. No surprise some are all for it. Especially the lenghs certain members go to.

Like Taylor with Kristy.  It's funny how the guys here didn't object to that or get angry about it.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

He's so ridiculous ... Never showed interest to the sisters. Now that all the girls he used to be with ignore him ... suddenly, the sisters are so "available" ... No more WOLF!! 

PLEASE...  LEAVE !  BYE BYE ... And don't forget to bring the other one as well ... 

The other girls don't ignore him.  He just chooses to hang out with Marilyn and Madison instead.

• Upvote 1