B7 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February / March)

1 hour ago, moules said:

Madison is also not wearing panties or bra when she plays these pillow-fighting and wrestling games in bed with Wolf.  Wolf knows this.  So, IMO, she is playing a teasing game too.

He's the "tickle monster" 😆

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

it seems as if a number of older men want to fulfill their unfulfilled desire to have children in this way, the feeling that these girls need to be protected is strange and scary, this is just Wolf, yes he is close to stalking and yes he has loose hands but the girls love his attention and petting

it's the knights,that's what they do😅

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I literally just chimed in to M&M room and saw Maddy with her hands over HIM, so whatever they are doing is consented no matter how much people here dislike Wolf. Does tickle me though as it's always the guys who are judged as the baddies, conveniently by guys on here. Females are just a bad yunno, let's face it. I agree he needs to go though as he has done his time really and The Villa needs a new guy to rattle things up a bit. 

Stop bringing in the men and keep bringing new girls in.  If a girl wants to find a guy then she has the option of going out picking her own man instead of RLC placing molesters for 6 months at a time.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Stop bringing in the men and keep bringing new girls in.  If a girl wants to find a guy then she has the option of going out picking her own man instead of RLC placing molesters for 6 months at a time.  

Then RLC becomes a lesbian site, not my thing thanks. I like the way things are with a mixture of both. Not sure about molesters though, harsh lol. Apart from the Fox and Don incident and then there's Miron then from what I have seen it all seems consented. B1 and B2 are both 'all girl' apartments...we don't need any more and the reason B4 is bad and has been for the past 5/6 months is because the two currently longest residence. Both clubhouses need new blood both male and female.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Then RLC becomes a lesbian site

and especially fake lesbian shows , two girls are fun every now and then but the sex shows of the villa girls are worthless, they have to find a balance although the boys will always be hated here.. they're just necessary to prevent the girls from rotting in bed staring at their phones

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Perfectly said. It used to be like this and it always worked.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

and especially fake lesbian shows , two girls are fun every now and then but the sex shows of the villa girls are worthless, they have to find a balance although the boys will always be hated here.. they're just necessary to prevent the girls from rotting in bed staring at their phones

Boys will always be hated in B4 & B7 as you say but to want both clubhouses to be ANOTHER 'all girl' residency is something I hope will NEVER happen. You only have to look at Caroline and her two mates 'clickbaiting' and people here going nuts over their rubbish, but on the other hand viewers want more girls than ever in the project...again, no thank you. Imagine more Nadia's and more Tonya's...no thanks.   

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They get like shadows and borderline stalkers. Never leaving them alone until they break them down. No surprise some are all for it. Especially the lenghs certain members go to.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Mister said:

Wolf will once again use his tactics and lie next to one or more women until she gives him her pussy 

That's what everyone wants... since he is top cam again I assume so 🙄, no one looks at the new phone girls or at Karma

• Haha 1