Masha - (2024) #4

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

After her explosive confrontation toward Sasha in HIS apartment the other day, I highly doubt he will let her stay longer. 

What happened?

Just now, Aurage said:

What happened?

Hold on...let me find the RP...not exactly what triggered it, but she went mental at Sasha in front of Dasha...twice. 

4 minutes ago, Aurage said:

What happened?

This is the first instance I saw of any argument that ensued but Sasha being as calm as ice just took it all in lol. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

11 minutes ago, Aurage said:

What happened?

If you have RP then you need to keep watching this clip or press skip forward button until Masha sits with Dasha, and wait for Sasha to return from the bedroom. 

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

After her explosive confrontation toward Sasha in HIS apartment the other day, I highly doubt he will let her stay longer. 

My my, paint me surprised.

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

My my, paint me surprised.

Lol...did you see the whole thing as there was a few minutes gap between the start and then the full on in your face Masha explosion. 

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Lol...did you see the whole thing as there was a few minutes gap between the start and then the full on in your face Masha explosion. 

I wonder if it is stupid or masochistic to invite Masha to their home.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I wonder if it is stupid or masochistic to invite Masha to their home.

Well, it's the second time she has been there in 12 months so clearly one of them likes her still lol. D&S have plenty of others to invite into their apartment and they chose rent-a-gob from Rome. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

If I was Sasha I'd just walk over to the door open it yell at her to GTFO. 

go away gtfo GIF

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If I was Sasha I'd just walk over to the door open it yell at her to GTFO. 

go away gtfo GIF

I'm surprised he never to be honest. Her arse would have been kicked right out the window of the balcony if she hollered at me like that.  

• Like 2

Thanks for the replay! It's crazy, I was just thinking that since Masha arrived, Sasha seemed to be sulking, isolating himself in the bedroom all day. It's a shame we didn't understand what the argument was about, they both exploded and it's so rare to see Sasha in such a state of irritation, he's usually so phlegmatic. The last time was when he was drunk and wanted to fight someone in the hallway after a night out.