Caroline & Park (2024) #3

So it appears that there may have been guidelines set before the show? No penetration or direct touching on camera of bare tits and/or pussy; no nudity; no orgasms (I could swear that Caroline got of twice during her last encounter with Frisky). Maybe if Parks was not at home things would have been different, as some have already stated.

1 minute ago, philo said:

So it appears that there may have been guidelines set before the show? No penetration or direct touching on camera of bare tits and/or pussy; no nudity; no orgasms (I could swear that Caroline got of twice during her last encounter with Frisky). Maybe if Parks was not at home things would have been different, as some have already stated.

Fool me once...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Ah, fantasy man is back 😁

25 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

this is a Voyeur website how the hell is it real life do you have people watching you right now 😂

why do you think they joined the rlc to have a real life on camera that people pay to see 😂

Yes it is a "Reallife" , but real life doesn't mean having sex everyday... Sometimes, like tonite, just teasing cuddling with soft kisses is ok ... There is more REAL LIFE here than the villas where they come and go and they are paid to entertain us ... In the couples' appartments, there is "less" shows and it is very fine with me... Actually, by far, I prefer this appartment than B4 with the 2 that made it is right now ... Boring as hell ... No fun at all like we've never seen since its opening... 

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Punk Rock Clickbait GIF by Noise Nest Network

All girls stop when another hot girl is rubbing their pussies a

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Yes it is a "Reallife" , but real life doesn't mean having sex everyday... Sometimes, like tonite, just teasing cuddling with soft kisses is ok ... There is more REAL LIFE here than the villas where they come and go and they are paid to entertain us ... In the couples' appartments, there is "less" shows and it is very fine with me... 

bullshit its meant to make money duh

It was a hot scene at first, when they were doing some serious kissing. Then everything got dragged out so long it wasn't even sexy after a while. That was the first indicator that nothing was going to.  happen. Then, Frisky overacted and was not even fingering Caroline in the same way that she did before.  She seemed to be playing with it rather that hitting that button...perhaps due to the pre-arranged restrictions. That scenario could have been scripted a lot better.

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

All girls stop when another hot girl is rubbing their pussies a

bullshit its meant to make money duh

been here 11 years this was nothing more than lets be number one in watches and replays to get those bonuses

• Upvote 1