B4 - General Topic 2024 #33 (March)

9 hours ago, Borbora said:

It's under the sheets: but was Daytona fingering Sara?

We will never know for certain because of the covers.  And Nadia and Massi were moving the covers too much.  But his hand was certainly caressing Sara's breasts.  I would say he got close to the promised land but Sara had no facial expression that suggested he was vigorously fingering her.

IMO, they met Daytona somewhere, and told him they were returning to the villa to fuck.  If he wanted to join in, he could come along.  Otherwise, there was absolutely no reason for him to return to the villa with them. 

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Like I said before...Sara clearly misunderstands the meaning of 'open' relationship. 

Smart of Nadia to use the 'open' relationship and let a fuckboy serve her for free. lol

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, desinc said:

Nice personal attack... Some people shouldn't speak about things they know nothing about.

Your argument is based on Nadia saying "she made 60,000 euros a night"...

But... Try your hardest to understand this... Nadia NEVER said she made 60,000 euros... Period! Especially a night!

Oh! Wow! You must be feeling pretty embarrassed right now. You've been hammering on this subject for days and you didn't have the numbers right. Here's some suggested reading... "Debating for Dummies"

The fact is... Nadia never said said how much money she made. I would estimate she made between 1 and 2,000 euros with all expenses paid. Maybe a little more.

Flame away! But you really do owe me an apology... because you were wrong!

Great post.

And Nadia explicitly said to Dayana that they did not have to engage in sex.  They were there to dance and provide a sensual atmosphere, to complement one or more 'entertainers'.  No description of what the entertainers did.

And Nadia also said that Aziza met a new friend, indicated that Aziza had found a new agency, and Aziza had ignored her most of the time they were in Paris.  Nadia thought Aziza was ungrateful because it was Nadia who brought her to Paris.  Remember this was their second trip together.  Was the previous one to Paris, too?

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Ottimo post.

E Nadia ha detto esplicitamente a Dayana che non dovevano fare sesso. Erano lì per ballare e creare un'atmosfera sensuale, per completare uno o più "intrattenitori". Nessuna descrizione di ciò che hanno fatto gli animatori.

E Nadia disse anche che Aziza aveva incontrato una nuova amica, indicava che Aziza aveva trovato una nuova agenzia, e Aziza l'aveva ignorata per la maggior parte del tempo che erano a Parigi. Nadia pensava che Aziza fosse ingrata perché era stata Nadia a portarla a Parigi. Ricorda che questo era il loro secondo viaggio insieme. Anche il precedente era a Parigi?

No, Aziza disse a Dayana poco prima di partire che era la sua prima volta a Parigi

57 minutes ago, illy said:

I see this game of Chinese whispers is still rolling on.......

I don't know why I'm even bothering but here goes, word for word as best as my ears can catch:

Nadia: [the event] was very beautiful, very high... the highest levels [something] East-is-East, of Russia & Ukraine. 

---

Nadia talking about the work she did at this event: There is roles, they give you role and you play this role all the evening. You cannot call... you cannot say your name.

Dayana: I work before [something] these parties but swinger club, more sexual and—

Nadia: Yes, this is also sexual but sex is not with us. They [the guests] have their own—

Dayana interrupts explaining how she worked similar events in Madrid.

Nadia: This is similar, but it's not swinger - it's more like [there are] rooms with special experiences, where they put, for example, earphones and cover your eyes, and then all people like, touching one guest. And there was maybe like, five different rooms [something room], audio room. Then performance. [she explains how it was a story about an 18th century king and queen]. There was like real actors and performance [...] in big main room. And many guests. And the enter, for one person, is 60,000 euros.

Dayana: Enter?

Nadia: Yes. To get to this party, you have to pay 60,000 euros. So it was the top level. 

---

Nadia explains her role for this most recent party had to be changed because some other girl wasn't allowed to work the event. Nadia didn't like her role until she saw the costume that was 'very beautiful'. She had previously played the role of a goddess and queen 'ruling everyone around me', and an 'some energy' [presumably be means spirit?] - but this most recent event had real actors taking the main roles, so Nadia's role was reduced. No words/script. The performance itself was over the final two days of the trip. The days leading up to that were for rehearsals - all overseen by a director.

---

At no point does Nadia say SHE charged 60k per person.

Anybody thinking she did either hadn't watched the conversation in question (you no longer need to now I've transcribed the relevant parts) or they have an agenda. It couldn't be any clearer from what Nadia says that the 60k entry was paid to the event itself. 

Nadia does not say how much she personally earned. The only indication we have of that is when Aziza sat in her room counting notes after arriving back. Assuming the money in her hand was the money she earned in Paris AND assuming she was counting the total amount AND assuming she earned equal to Nadia, it would seem Nadia earned no more than a few thousand euros. Lots of assumption. 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS POST AND THE TRANSCRIBING OF WHAT NADIA SAID TO DAYANA.

10 hours ago, Borbora said:

It's under the sheets: but was Daytona fingering Sara?

If Daytona got to play with Sara's pussy it was about here.  Daytona is under the covers, his back to the camera.  His head is near Sara's head.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

So let's hope Bogdan added more cams..... 😉 

Hehe.  Yesterday, he was outside the penthouse at a panel with a voltage meter in his hand.