B1 - General Topic 2024 #4 (March - April)

2 minutes ago, OneBeing said:

She won't find out the results until tomorrow but feels like there's a chance that she will not pass as what was characterized as a mistake apparently happened. 

Thanks. 

2 hours ago, OneBeing said:

She won't find out the results until tomorrow but feels like there's a chance that she will not pass as what was characterized as a mistake apparently happened. 

Likely mistook the gas pedal for the brake and run into something.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Melle2 said:

Those are nice ideas you bring up. It's interesting to meet someone in a forum like this who has dealt so intensively with these questions. I have to admit that I have no scientific background on this topic, but only argue from my experiences and feelings. I have a scientific background in physics, but I feel that we don't know everything that surrounds us.

I feel the most valuable conversations you can have are with people who speak from their own personal experiences.
Very cool that you have a background in physics. It has always interested me as well.

7 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I thought only old people do that. :biggrin:

I done that once years ago.  My father was teaching me how to drive.  Drove around the parking lot and then when he asked me to park in this one spot I pulled into the spot and I accidentally stepped on the gas pedal instead of the brake.  The car jumped over the culvert and took out a row of 5 parking meters and ripped the oil pan.  :biggrin:

• Haha 6

23 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I done that once years ago.  My father was teaching me how to drive.  Drove around the parking lot and then when he asked me to park in this one spot I pulled into the spot and I accidentally stepped on the gas pedal instead of the brake.  The car jumped over the culvert and took out a row of 5 parking meters and ripped the oil pan.  :biggrin:

Haha, how much did your Dad laugh at that one?☺️

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Holy shit! Probably many years ago. 😏

• Upvote 1