1 minute ago, samiooni said:

madison and wolf disappeared and I thought they were having sex away from the cameras

no its a long story she left mad

1 minute ago, samiooni said:

madison and wolf disappeared and I thought they were having sex away from the cameras

She doesnt want to have that, she left alone and later Wolf left to look for her.

Just now, Fagen said:

She doesnt want to have that, she left alone and later Wolf left to look for her.

still noy back yet and marilyn and wolf are yo blame

The sisters drank wine for 5 or 6 hours and you're surprised people are acting different? This happens to millions of people everyday. It causes fights and break ups... and even worse.

It really boils down to... It was Marilyn's birthday... she had plenty of drink... she got horny... and Wolf was there.

If Madison feels so strongly about Wolf... maybe she should let her feelings be known to her sister. I'm sure Marilyn has only seen what we've seen and that's confusing at best.

All the people here who have consistently said that Madison doesn't like Wolf... feel free to admit you were wrong! People will respect you for it.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, desinc said:

The sisters drank wine for 5 or 6 hours and you're surprised people are acting different? This happens to millions of people everyday. It causes fights and break ups... and even worse.

It really boils down to... It was Marilyn's birthday... she had plenty of drink... she got horny... and Wolf was there.

If Madison feels so strongly about Wolf... maybe she should let her feelings be known to her sister. I'm sure Marilyn has only seen what we've seen and that's confusing at best.

All the people here who have consistently said that Madison doesn't like Wolf... feel free to admit you were wrong! People will respect you for it.

She only seems to like him when she gets drinking.    :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

She only seems to like him when she gets drinking.    :biggrin:

She likes him plenty but she also likes to play "hard to get". Sometimes there's a consequence when you play too hard to get.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, desinc said:

She likes him plenty but she also likes to play "hard to get". Sometimes there's a consequence when you play too hard to get.

Only time will tell.  

The day started off icy between the sisters but Wolf bakes a penis shaped breakfast and breaks the tension.

All seems to be back to normal now.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording