26 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

If you think that, ok for you but I won't change my mind... 

I didn't ask you to change your mind. You are entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't make you correct nor allow you to change reality... Which is that both sisters enjoy Wolf's company, even with his "antics"... Madison reciprocated Wolf's "sexual harassment" while she sat on his abdomen... Wolf wasn't holding her there, nor did she try to pull her shirt down... so I'm wondering what it is that you are seeing that isn't showing up on the cameras...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I know a lot will laugh and I don't care at all but Wolf's actions on Madison is approaching "sexual HARASSMENT".  He NEVER STOPS !  As soon as she's near him, he grabs her, tries constantly to touch her and go in her pants or top ... And ALL that with his stupid smiling face as if it is normal to act like that ... 

this again?, bwahhh how boring 😴

1 hour ago, omedo said:

To me this whole Madison-Wolf thing is clikbait...after saying this they're sure to start fucking...😏

Well the condom and lube is ready. Any day now. 🤣

il y a 31 minutes, Jonno a dit :
Il y a 1 heure, omedo a dit :

Pour moi, toute cette affaire Madison-Wolf n'est qu'un clikbait... après avoir dit ça, ils vont sûrement commencer à baiser... 😏

Eh bien, le préservatif et le lubrifiant sont prêts. N'importe quel jour. 🤣

Accessoires de façon à faire fantasmer et  à fidéliser les spectateurs en attente d'une éventuelle étreinte.

Chaque jour ,WOLF gagne du terrain .L'ultime but ? tenir en haleine les abonnés le plus longtemps et pour nos acteurs improvisés, c'est synonyme d' euros bonus.

Tous les jours,MADISON communique ,en Facetime ,avec un garçon,serait-ce son petit copain à qui elle aurait promis sagesse ? Dans ce cas WOLF peut mettre sa bite dans la poche !

Possible que l'appât du gain bouscule les plus grandes résolutions.

1 hour ago, Stormshaedow said:

I didn't ask you to change your mind. You are entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't make you correct nor allow you to change reality... Which is that both sisters enjoy Wolf's company, even with his "antics"... Madison reciprocated Wolf's "sexual harassment" while she sat on his abdomen... Wolf wasn't holding her there, nor did she try to pull her shirt down... so I'm wondering what it is that you are seeing that isn't showing up on the cameras...

It is ok if she wants to sit on him and "tease him" ... But that DOESN'T give the right to try constantly to grab her pussy or pull out her top and grab her boobs ... When he does and she puts his hands away, and he keeps going at it ... To me, this is "harassment" ... 

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Let me remind you all. Wolf is IMPOTENT. There isn't going to be any fucking with him involved !! 

The only sexual relationship he has these days is with his hand when he goes bashing the bishop. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

The only sexual relationship he has these days is with his hand when he goes bashing the bishop. 

Or shooting his skin-pistol.

• Haha 2

Oh my God Marilyn are you trying to pimp out your sister for a little bonus points, yes this little girl plays with you, she hugs you, but she doesn't want to fuck you, wolf I think you have a better chance with Marilyn