1 minute ago, Lasse said:

Ashley obviously liked the rough sex but I don't like slapping! I'm too peacful for that.

Yes that's why I wondered why you never mentioned it first time. It's all very saying Dylan was rough with Ashley but don't forget, she likes it rough too so it's unfair to target the guy when the girl actually wanted rough sex and to be thrown around the room. I mean...I doubt Vencel or even T Bone would satisfy Ashley's needs...she'd fucking laugh at them and say what the FUCK was that shit.

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Yes that's why I wondered why you never mentioned it first time. It's all very saying Dylan was rough with Ashley but don't forget, she likes it rough too so it's unfair to target the guy when the girl actually wanted rough sex and to be thrown around the room. I mean...I doubt Vencel or even T Bone would satisfy Ashley's needs...she'd fucking laugh at them and say what the FUCK was that shit.

They shouldn't be rough to girls who don't want violence! That goes for other guys too !!

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

They shouldn't be rough to girls who don't want violence! That goes for other guys too !!

But Ashely likes it rough...we know that so what is your point. Forget the others we are talking about Dylan and Ashley lol. 

il y a 1 minute, Lasse a dit :

Je ne me souviens plus qui, mais une fille a giflé Massi ! Ce n'était pas du tout populaire auprès de lui ! Il était choqué et un peu en colère !!

Maryline vient de partir pour au moins le week end avec son sac , sa sœur l'accompagne au UBER

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Whatever happened to Wolf's pink skirt which he used to wear in literally every party when he first came on RLC

It became embarrissing that everyone could see his little peewee.Always witout erection !

• Haha 1

So...Molly resting in the lounge, Wolf comes a long and starts to take pics...then starts prodding her, she had enough and went out to start barking 😆 🐶

Un bain de relaxation en préparation,MADISON a disposé des bougies ,savoir si cela ne va pas perturbé la vision des caméras !  La porte de la chambre a été verrouillée me semble t'il,on n'ai jamais assez méfiant quand WOLF est dans les environs.