Caroline & Park (2024) #4

It could be, rather, that the strain of this situation is starting to show on Park? Make is seem normal if you like but I don't know of any relationship where one partner comes back from a trip and cannot wait to be reunited with their mate. The situation of knowing your partner is fucking someone else causes deep internal psychological reaction that is observable to some.  The first sign of distress is the look on Park's face. The second sign is that he will, more and more, begin to reject sexual advances from Caroline. Ask me how I know. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

I continue to go back and forth deciding if Park is really a Cuckold, or if he is in a cognitive dissonance stage, and just trying to figure out how to survive this situation. The situation with Frisky still looks more like a brazen cheating scenario because, if not, their escapade would be more open for Park to see. Not until they kiss in front of Park and he smiles will I be convinced that he accepts the situation. Until then, Parks behavior needs to be watched closely as this could get dangerous. Caroline is making a mistake if she thinks Parks is OK. The only way that Park will be OK is if they find some way to include him. Just my humble opinion. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, philo said:

Ich überlege immer wieder, ob Park wirklich ein Cuckold ist oder ob er sich in einer kognitiven Dissonanzphase befindet, und versuche einfach herauszufinden, wie ich diese Situation überstehen kann. Die Situation mit Frisky sieht immer noch eher nach einem dreisten Betrugsszenario aus, denn wenn nicht, wäre ihre Eskapade für Park offensichtlicher. Erst wenn sie sich vor Park küssen und er lächelt, werde ich überzeugt sein, dass er die Situation akzeptiert. Bis dahin muss Parks Verhalten genau beobachtet werden, da es gefährlich werden könnte. Caroline macht einen Fehler, wenn sie denkt, Parks sei in Ordnung. Park wird nur dann zurechtkommen, wenn sie einen Weg finden, ihn einzubeziehen. Nur meine bescheidene Meinung. 

Natürlich kann diese Dreiecksgeschichte dramatische Züge annehmen. Die Filmindustrie und die Fernsehstationen  sowie das Internet mit ihren Serien  und auch RLC leben gut von und mit solchen emotionalen Verwicklungen . Aber wir sollten auch im konkreten Fall niemanden von vorn herein verurteilen. So etwas kann jedem passieren. Man bedenke auch : wenn man mit dem Zeigefinger auf andere zeigt  dann zeigen zwei Finger derselben Hand zurück auf sich selber. Im konkreten Fall würde ich Park dringend raten seine Beziehung zu Caroline schnell zu beenden so schwer das im Moment vielleicht auch ist. Jeder Zeitverlust macht alles für alle Beteiligten nur noch schlimmer. Caroline wird immer auch Mädchen für sich interessant finden selbst wenn sie sich zwingt die Verbindung mit Frisky für den Moment und vordergründig zu beenden. Das Feuer, gegebenenfalls mit einem anderen Mädchen, wird immer weiter schwelen und im Verborgenen weiter existieren. Für Park tut es mir sehr leid denn er hat starke  Gefühle für Caroline. Wenn in einer Beziehung nur einer der Partner/ Partnerinnen bisexuell sind wird es immer wieder die gleichen Probleme geben.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Natürlich kann diese Dreiecksgeschichte dramatische Züge annehmen. Die Filmindustrie und die Fernsehstationen  sowie das Internet mit ihren Serien  und auch RLC leben gut von und mit solchen emotionalen Verwicklungen . Aber wir sollten auch im konkreten Fall niemanden von vorn herein verurteilen. So etwas kann jedem passieren. Man bedenke auch : wenn man mit dem Zeigefinger auf andere zeigt  dann zeigen zwei Finger derselben Hand zurück auf sich selber. Im konkreten Fall würde ich Park dringend raten seine Beziehung zu Caroline schnell zu beenden so schwer das im Moment vielleicht auch ist. Jeder Zeitverlust macht alles für alle Beteiligten nur noch schlimmer. Caroline wird immer auch Mädchen für sich interessant finden selbst wenn sie sich zwingt die Verbindung mit Frisky für den Moment und vordergründig zu beenden. Das Feuer, gegebenenfalls mit einem anderen Mädchen, wird immer weiter schwelen und im Verborgenen weiter existieren. Für Park tut es mir sehr leid denn er hat starke  Gefühle für Caroline. Wenn in einer Beziehung nur einer der Partner/ Partnerinnen bisexuell sind wird es immer wieder die gleichen Probleme geben.

The reason that I can point a finger at someone is because I have looked into the mirror and have seen that finger pointing at me. That, indeed, is the basis for my concern...personal experience. 

44 minutes ago, philo said:

Der Grund dafür, dass ich mit dem Finger auf jemanden zeigen kann, liegt darin, dass ich in den Spiegel geschaut habe und gesehen habe, wie dieser Finger auf mich zeigt. Das ist in der Tat die Grundlage meiner Besorgnis ... persönliche Erfahrung. 

Das war doch nur eine allgemeine Feststellung! Keine persönliche Kritik an ihre Sicht auf die Dinge. Ansonsten haben wir doch ähnliche Ansichten zu diesem potentiellen Drama. Zumal es manchmal den Anschein hat dass Caroline des öfteren so etwas wie Trost- oder Gefälligkeitssex mit Park veranstaltet und sich viel lieber mit Frisky Zärtlichkeiten , so wie es nur Frauen miteinander fühlen können, haben würde. Das alles scheint mit sehr schaumgebremst zu sein weil Park in Gedanken bei beiden Mädchen im Kopf herumspukt.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

That was just a general statement! No personal criticism of their view of things. Otherwise, we have similar views on this potential drama. Especially since it sometimes seems that Caroline often arranges something like consolation or favor sex with Park and would much rather have frisky caresses in the way that only women can feel with one another. This all seems to be very frothy because Park's thoughts are haunting both girls' heads.

Totally agree with you and Philo. If Park was absolutely fine with it, why is this happening when he's asleep, when he's at work? Why does Caroline jump out of her skin when she hears the door open when Park is there if she is close with Frisky at the time? If he was OK with it all, then there would be no need to hide. Yet they are. He looks SO uncomfortable whenever they are even close, let alone anything stronger.

The obvious thing to say back is "Well, maybe she is just showing him some respect by keeping it out of his sight". If she has to do that, then 1) He clearly is NOT ok with it, as he doesn't want to see it and 2) How is a woman having sex with her friend right under her boyfriend's nose showing any respect? It isn't is it.

I said last week this relationship is doomed. If he is willing to give his girlfriend away like this, then it shows he IS a cuckold and she can very easily do this time and time again. And i wager Frisky couldn't care less if she causes trouble.

26 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Totally agree with you and Philo. If Park was absolutely fine with it, why is this happening when he's asleep, when he's at work? Why does Caroline jump out of her skin when she hears the door open when Park is there if she is close with Frisky at the time? If he was OK with it all, then there would be no need to hide. Yet they are. He looks SO uncomfortable whenever they are even close, let alone anything stronger.

The obvious thing to say back is "Well, maybe she is just showing him some respect by keeping it out of his sight". If she has to do that, then 1) He clearly is NOT ok with it, as he doesn't want to see it and 2) How is a woman having sex with her friend right under her boyfriend's nose showing any respect? It isn't is it.

I said last week this relationship is doomed. If he is willing to give his girlfriend away like this, then it shows he IS a cuckold and she can very easily do this time and time again. And i wager Frisky couldn't care less if she causes trouble.

Sounds like someone is bitter

24 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Låter som att någon är bitter

Frisky är anledningen till att de inte åtminstone myser framför Park. Hon är helt enkelt alldeles för blyg: eftersom hon är kameraskygg. Hon har inte en sekund tänkt på Parks känslor. Bara hennes egen blyghet!

I haven't a clue how tis came out in Swedish and i can't change it !!

21 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Frisky är anledningen till att de inte åtminstone myser framför Park. Hon är helt enkelt alldeles för blyg: eftersom hon är kameraskygg. Hon har inte en sekund tänkt på Parks känslor. Bara hennes egen blyghet!

Frisky is the reason they don't at least snuggle in front of Park. She is simply way too shy: because she is camera shy. She hasn't thought about Park's feelings for a second. Only her own shyness!

• Like 1

Just now, Pete1960 said:

Frisky is the reason they don't at least snuggle in front of Park. She is simply way too shy: because she is camera shy. She hasn't thought about Park's feelings for a second. Only her own shyness!

Thanks! My translator refused to do that !! 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Lasse said:

It's ok - I understand it 🙂 

• Haha 1

Park seems to be unhappy. Caroline sat on his lap triying to start some cuddeling but he was cold to it !! Marital crisis?

Now on the bed consulting his phone.