Caroline & Park (2024) #4

Park has just come home after 48 hours (virtually), and he has taken a travel tag off his bag. That means he went away somewhere overnight rather than to work. 

So she got Frisky in to fuck while he was out of town. 

That's even worse. What a sham of a relationship. I have SO made the right decision to unsub RLC, absolute morons. 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Park has just come home after 48 hours (virtually), and he has taken a travel tag off his bag. That means he went away somewhere overnight rather than to work. 

So she got Frisky in to fuck while he was out of town. 

That's even worse. What a sham of a relationship. I have SO made the right decision to unsub RLC, absolute morons. 

...but she held on to top cam all night.  Unlike you...I don't give a fuck about their relationship.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

...but she held on to top cam all night.  Unlike you...I don't give a fuck about their relationship.

Then put me on ignore! Go on. Coz i'm putting you on ignore.

21 minutes ago, Lasse said:

What a difference a day make....

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

It's always like that though, check back in RP and they are often sleeping back to back...like many do lol. You trying to stir again lol, tut tut. 

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It's always like that though, check back in RP and they are often sleeping back to back...like many do lol. You trying to stir again lol, tut tut. 

Of course! Makes life tick on

• Upvote 1