Caroline & Park (2024) #4

26 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The same thing has already happened between Elli&Vencell and we saw how it ended.

I don't believe that they broke up because of the cheating. He was already uncaring towards her long time before that.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

Park seems to be unhappy. Caroline sat on his lap triying to start some cuddeling but he was cold to it !! Marital crisis?

Now on the bed consulting his phone.

Reading the previous comments here I was expecting to see Park packing his bags and moving out.

So I went back and watched and I don't see any cause for alarm.

This evening... I think she wants (to go do or buy) something and is trying to convince Park (with her assets) to be ok with it. 

I see no hint of trouble here. 

Caroline is pulling out the big guns with her appealing red sexy outfit. Her mission must be to distract Park from thinking about it and get his mind back in the mood for some fucking. He has seemed reluctant to engage recently in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Caroline and Park are fumbling with the lighting setup for the show they seem to be preparing for. So we know that this one is about bonus points and not about passion.

• Upvote 1

The RLC apartment that featured the female lead getting felt up on the sofa by a guest started early. The first that I can recall was Susan, who got felt up by the house guest Pablow, while husband Hector was away. There was Vanessa who got naked whenever there were guests in the apartment. Thankfully, those type scenarios have continued with tenants like Caroline and Martina.  In those earlier times, there was less to see of explicit sex as much of the action was done under sheets or blankets. And there was no close up action to see as afforded by the latest RLC camera updates. I would love to see some of those earlier tenants back with the upgraded technology. That would be something to behold.

Park left very early without saying anything. Could it be he is sad and confused and wants a "time out" to think things over ??? Caroline on the other hand is clearly inlove with Frisky witch is confusinng for her!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Park left very early without saying anything. Could it be he is sad and confused and wants a "time out" to think things over ??? Caroline on the other hand is clearly inlove with Frisky witch is confusinng for her!

Nah, he went to work.  He's appears to be on a rotating schedule, one week he works early shift, second week he works evening shift.