Caroline & Park (2024) #4

5 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Park should just let Caroline and Frisky do their thing.  I suspect she is gold star, so nothing is going to get her to participate in anything with him.  If he really thinks he deserves a threesome, Gabby is the only option.  Enough alcohol and Gabby would probably do it.

It's one thing to decide you think Frisky is a lesbian, it's another thing entirely to go as far as saying you think she is a gold star. What are your credentials for concluding any of this? The very fact she is even interested in Caroline screams bisexual at best, because any self-respecting lesbian would be repulsed by even the idea of being with a woman whose boyfriend is on the other side of the wall and is fucking her himself right before you turn up. If Frisky is a lesbian, she is one of the most pathetic ones I've ever come across. It would certainly make her most the pathetic one of the three involved.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, philo said:

Alberto did almost everything right. He did not try to control Martina too much and when he realized that he was not the only one, he accepted that reality. The advice that I think Alberto would give to Park is to find someone who makes you happy and to immediately start spending time with them, in preparation for moving on with your life. It's the only advice that works.

I think you might be right as to what Park should consider. But he just might be the kind of guy who refuses to accept his girlfriend's bisexual/lesbian tendencies unlike Alberto. Martina and Alberto lasted a long time in an open relationship...although it was really only Martina that lived that lifestyle...Alberto loved Martina so much that he put up with Martina's lesbian trysts. Maybe Park just can't do that. Of course, there is another possibility. Caroline and Park could follow the path that Eva and Sam took...throw caution to the wind and have a truly open relationship and share friends sexually in threesomes like Eva and Sam. For those of us who were here back then, some of the best shared threesomes in RLC history were during the Eva and Sam years when they were together...always very hot and fun to watch.

6 minutes ago, DWI said:

I think you might be right as to what Park should consider. But he just might be the kind of guy who refuses to accept his girlfriend's bisexual/lesbian tendencies unlike Alberto. Martina and Alberto lasted a long time in an open relationship...although it was really only Martina that lived that lifestyle...Alberto loved Martina so much that he put up with Martina's lesbian trysts. Maybe Park just can't do that. Of course, there is another possibility. Caroline and Park could follow the path that Eva and Sam took...throw caution to the wind and have a truly open relationship and share friends sexually in threesomes like Eva and Sam. For those of us who were here back then, some of the best shared threesomes in RLC history were during the Eva and Sam years when they were together...always very hot and fun to watch.

Alberto wasn't very accepting about it at the start just like Bogdan wasn't but the two cunts kept their lesbo fling going. The guys had no choice but to accept it.  That's why Bogdan tried getting into Aziza for a bit figuring if she can do then so can I.  Now the dust has settled Martina & Nelly's fling is now just a fart in a windstorm. 

44 minutes ago, Freddie57 said:

Alberto wasn't very accepting about it at the start just like Bogdan wasn't but the two cunts kept their lesbo fling going. The guys had no choice but to accept it.  That's why Bogdan tried getting into Aziza for a bit figuring if she can do then so can I.  Now the dust has settled Martina & Nelly's fling is now just a fart in a windstorm. 

Actually Bogdan and Alberto did have a choice and they chose to accept Martina's and Nelly's sexuality because each loved their woman and wanted to stay with them. Martina, by all accounts, broke up the affair in part due to Nelly's increasing alcohol dependence and Bogdan's plea to end the affair. Also, it is the opinion of several translators that Martina and Nelly are still friends who continue to see each other off-cam in a non-sexual way.  I must say your use of vulgar, homophobic and chauvinistic language when you describe them as "cunts" is in really bad taste...I haven't heard that term used in many years by any other male. You need to clean up your act.

The fact Frisky was crying and left last night shows she is too emotionally attached. If she was just pissed off that she didn't get any action, she'd have stayed where she was and just been a bit grumpy. But no, she was in tears and had to leave. So i don't see any healthy resolution, because the only option is to allow Caroline to sleep with Frisky every time she's there, which pushes Park more and more out the picture. Give Frisky an inch and she'll take a mile.

They've bitten off more than they can chew here. What began as a 'Good for cam views' show has quickly turned into a mess.

Yep, if Frisky had any self-respect she wouldn't have shown up knowing Park would be there. She was very naive to expect any different reaction from Caroline in yesterday's situation. This couple's interactions and sex shows that their relationship been going on for a considerable amount of time, the spark of passion from the honeymoon phase certainly is not there anymore, but there is respect for what they have built up to this point, which is why Frisky will always be at a disadvantage.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Yep, if Frisky had any self-respect she wouldn't have shown up knowing Park would be there. She was very naive to expect any different reaction from Caroline in yesterday's situation. This couple's interactions and sex shows that they have a considerable amount of time together, the spark of passion from the honeymoon phase certainly is not there anymore, but there is respect for what they have built up to this point, which is why Frisky will always be at a disadvantage.

Love is a strong force and not always logical !!

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Love is a strong force and not always logical !!

Caroline has the decision-making power. Her choosing to continue the fling with Frisky wouldn't be unlikely, her continuing it on cam would. Hope I'm wrong though, still want to see her licking some pussy. 😃

2 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

Caroline has the decision-making power. Her choosing to continue the fling with Frisky wouldn't be unlikely, her continuing it on cam would. Hope I'm wrong though, still want to see her licking some pussy. 😃

Knowing how crazy it all is, i wouldn't be surprised if she turned up tomorrow and they carried on as if nothing has changed. 

Probably a voice in the back of their heads saying "Think of the Replay money!"😆

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

When Nelly and Martina had their fling, the replays and the conversations about the activities was viral. Caroline and Frisky might match or even exceed that. If they don't get together again, it will definitely disappoint me, and from reading here, there are a lot of other chatters who will be disappointed too.

4 hours ago, chogdad said:

Knowing how crazy it all is, i wouldn't be surprised if she turned up tomorrow and they carried on as if nothing has changed. 

Probably a voice in the back of their heads saying "Think of the Replay money!"😆

If they hear voices in the back of their heads they need psychiatric help and not alcohol and pussy.  :biggrin: