Caroline & Park (2024) #4

56 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Seen enough of this bullshit. My sub runs out in a few weeks as i said and i've have said all i have to say on this, so i'm bowing out of camcaps too. 

Frisky wins and Park loses. Good job Caroline!

So i'll just end on this -

FUCK OFF FRISKY, YOU FAT SLAG!!😂

bitter much?  Hitting close to home?...lol

22 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Caro sieht so glücklich aus, wenn sie mit Frisky zusammen ist, sie lächelt immer ... wenn wir sie mit Park vergleichen ... gibt es vielleicht ein Zeichen 

Echte Liebe gibt es "nur" unter Frauen😊

Real love “only” exists between women😊

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

There are lots of hamburger joints that are different from McDonalds around the world.  

They all one thing in common though.  Grease.  :biggrin:

43 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Caro looks so happy when she is with Frisky, always smiling ... if we compare when she is with Park ...maybe there is a sign 

Wait until the periods begin.  :biggrin:

Shining Stephen King GIF

All true, a lot of passion, all spontaneous but unfortunately Frisky's distrust of cams is also true. If he manages to break down this wall it will be delightful to watch and follow. I don't know if it's true love but they're certainly looking for each other

• Like 1

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Caro looks so happy when she is with Frisky, always smiling ... if we compare when she is with Park ...maybe there is a sign 

Just watched the bedroom scene and there is no way Caroline is giving this up 

just the look on her face would tell a blind man this is real.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, trippingalot said:

LOL, these two chicks with no hard work only cuddling always get 1 in cams and replays. Lesbian shows really pays off in this site.

Last time I saw this was with Karma/Sara. From the recent lesbian flings on RLC, they were the worst team but viewers always hyped them up. Caroline and this girl is interesting to follow more because of the context of a love triangle. IMHO, Martina/Nelly is still on the top... Kristy/Taylor was also nice to watch because it was all in a understandable language

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Frisky's distrust of cams is also true. If he manages to break down this wall it will be delightful to watch and follow. I don't know if it's true love but they're certainly looking for each other

She will. Last time together in bed when they drank a few glasses of wine, Frisky stripped down to her underwear and when she went to sleep she took off her top, so I think it's only matter of time