Caroline & Park (2024) #4

3 hours ago, illy said:

She can't feel that guilty if she was fucking Park two hours before Frisky got there.

I don't think Frisky cares about that, what hurted her that night was being abandoned and Carol knows it.

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

Feel guilty about what? Now I think the situation is clearer for everyone. Frisky has understood that her role is that of lover, and she seems fine with that. I've seen her more determined in action.. I expect even more fiery scenes between these two.

About making Frisky cry! Yep, what happened was a lesson for the three of them in some way.

19 hours ago, trippingalot said:

LOL, these two chicks with no hard work only cuddling always get 1 in cams and replays. Lesbian shows really pays off in this site.

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

And it has always been like this.

1 hour ago, itohkata said:

Was auch immer das ist, die Lektüre dieses Forums ist einfach Gold wert. Diese Mädchen sind Genies, freiwillig oder nicht. Ich glaube, ich verbringe hier mehr Zeit damit, das Forum zu lesen, als mir den Ort anzuschauen.

Du stiehlst die Show!

Das Forum ist nur sehr bedingt eine Show. Denn das würde ja Freude, Spaß und in gewissem Maße auch Erkenntnisgewinn bedeuten. Leider gibt es das viel zu selten. Ich glaube im Widerspruch dazu daß man als Leser, aber auch als Kommentator des Geschehens bei RLC , in zunehmendem  Maße eine masochistische Einstellung entwickeln muß um nicht zu verzweifeln Oder man macht eine Radikalkur und schmeißt die Brocken hin und freut sich dann darüber daß man sein Geld wieder woanders investieren kann.

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

He made an account earlier on in the day and made 56 posts of nonsense so I kicked his ass again and right afterwards was when the website started getting flooded with packets bringing everything to a crawl for a few hours.  There are thousand of websites each and everyday that go through the same stuff and it's a lot worse for some of them compared to what we go through here. 

At least you know exactly what is going on eh, you have certainly got your work cut out, and as much as I'd like to scribe to Premium then I am going to just wait, because I know you are doing what you can to prevent this parasite from causing further damage. Apart from revealing important details which you have mentioned before he has threatened with, I really don't understand what is so very important for him to rejoin the site and think everything is going to smell of roses because it is not.   

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Caroline has become a real star lately, pity she didn’t let her chum use the toys on her yesterday; still here’s hoping for the next episodes 🤪🤞

I'm glad they don't use any toys because toys make things more "mecanic"! It is more natural and close when fingers and mouths are "doing the job"! Later when their relation is more permanent they can  sometime use a toy just for the fun of it! Not because it is needed!!

BTW. I really like Frisky! She should be a participant ASAP !

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I'm glad they don't use any toys because toys make things more "mecanic"! It is more natural and close when fingers and mouths are "doing the job"! Later when their relation is more permanent they can  sometime use a toy just for the fun of it! Not because it is needed!!

BTW. I really like Frisky! She should be a participant ASAP !

I like her too...BUT for me the sexual relationship is way too one-sided. Frisky's reluctance to show her body (other than some quick boob shots) is getting a little old. Some here blame it on her supposed shyness but I can't buy into that. The only full nakedness we see is with Caroline...Frisky's  unwilligness to get fully naked seems unnatural to me. For me the jury is still out as to whether we are watching a real lesbian affair between them or just well-planned clickbate with Frisky doing the teasing by never revealing her full body nudity and Caroline most always on the receiving end of the the sex. Hopefully I'm wrong and Frisky will open up her exhibitionist side...if she has one.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DWI said:

I like her too...BUT for me the sexual relationship is way too one-sided. Frisky's reluctance to show her body (other than some quick boob shots) is getting a little old. Some here blame it on her supposed shyness but I can't buy into that. The only full nakedness we see is with Caroline...Frisky's  unwilligness to get fully naked seems unnatural to me. For me the jury is still out as to whether we are watching a real lesbian affair between them or just well-planned clickbate with Frisky doing the teasing by never revealing her full body nudity and Caroline most always on the receiving end of the the sex. Hopefully I'm wrong and Frisky will open up her exhibitionist side...if she has one.

Frisky is slowly progressing. Earlier she kept on looking at the cameras but no longer! And ealier she only did her fingring under cover but no more! Her shyness will eventually go away when she gets more secure of the whole situation. Carro will be more active when she knows the time is right for Frisky! So be patient !!!

Unfortunally I don't undersand their language. A problem I share with most of you here ! But if someone DOES understand will you please tell us others just briefly what was said yesterday! I'm shure it's not just me who is curious !!

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

At least you know exactly what is going on eh, you have certainly got your work cut out, and as much as I'd like to scribe to Premium then I am going to just wait, because I know you are doing what you can to prevent this parasite from causing further damage. Apart from revealing important details which you have mentioned before he has threatened with, I really don't understand what is so very important for him to rejoin the site and think everything is going to smell of roses because it is not.   

I just kicked him again.  So likely yesterdays antics will be a repeat.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I just kicked him again.  So likely yesterdays antics will be a repeat.

Tell us if we who are more anonymous can help in any way