Caroline & Park (2024) #4

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

There are lots of hamburger joints that are different from McDonalds around the world.  

There are! And MAX is no:1 in Sweden!!

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I've had "MAX" and it's shit compared to Harvey's...but that's what I like. 

You can'l discuss taste! Everyone is right or wrong.

Seen enough of this bullshit. My sub runs out in a few weeks as i said and i've have said all i have to say on this, so i'm bowing out of camcaps too. 

Frisky wins and Park loses. Good job Caroline! She shags Park in the morning, then shags Frisky in the afternoon. She does shifts. The message sent to him is "We ARE doing this whether you like it or not".

Cuckold.

So i'll just end on this -

FUCK OFF FRISKY, YOU FAT SLAG!!😂

• Confused 2
  • Sad 4

22 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Über Geschmack lässt sich streiten! Jeder hat Recht oder Unrecht.

Allen Abonnenten welche aus "moralischen" oder anderen Gründen beim Anblick von Caroline und Frisky Schnappatmung bekommen ins Stammbuch geschrieben : Das kann jedem passieren daß man zwar eine Partnerschaft hat aber sich in einen anderen Menschen verliebt und nichts dagegen tun kann. Wichtig ist allein daß alle Beteiligten so schnell wie es geht für klare Fronten sorgt und nichts dem Selbstlauf überläßt. Sonst gibt es nur Verlierer. Was ich nicht verstehe ist daß sich die beiden Mädchen dem Shitstorm im Forum aussetzen und nicht versuchen so viel wie möglich von den Kameras fern zu halten.

6 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Seen enough of this bullshit. My sub runs out in a few weeks as i said and i've have said all i have to say on this, so i'm bowing out of camcaps too. 

Frisky wins and Park loses. Good job Caroline!

So i'll just end on this -

FUCK OFF FRISKY, YOU FAT SLAG!!😂

You have to accept that the girls are inlove!! They can't help that!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Allen Abonnenten welche aus "moralischen" oder anderen Gründen beim Anblick von Caroline und Frisky Schnappatmung bekommen ins Stammbuch geschrieben : Das kann jedem passieren daß man zwar eine Partnerschaft hat aber sich in einen anderen Menschen verliebt und nichts dagegen tun kann. Wichtig ist allein daß alle Beteiligten so schnell wie es geht für klare Fronten sorgt und nichts dem Selbstlauf überläßt. Sonst gibt es nur Verlierer. Was ich nicht verstehe ist daß sich die beiden Mädchen dem Shitstorm im Forum aussetzen und nicht versuchen so viel wie möglich von den Kameras fern zu halten.

There are more positive then negative people wrighting !!

Caroline click baiting with her mate again lol...making some here happy and others angry lmfao. I don't watch this apartment that much but it's all in our heads, if you consider this to be real then fine, go bash the bishop...but if you consider this to be click bait like I do then just chime out and switch to another apartment like I have after commenting on here which I'm entitled to her before the clowns start whining why I commented. I'm off to Aldi to get some scran. Happy wanking guys. 🫴🏼💦

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Du musst akzeptieren, dass die Mädchen verliebt sind!! Daran können sie nichts ändern!!

Wer sagt denn daß Park der Verlierer ist ? Kann es nicht sein daß er der eigentliche Gewinner dieser " Affäre" ist ? Er wird eine Frau los welche ihn anscheinend nicht genug liebt und er gewinnt seine Freiheit wieder zu tun und zu lassen was ihm gut tut ? Neue Chancen-Neus Glück ? 

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

There is "real passionnate love" between them. .. NO ONE can argue that and it is NOT for the show ! 

That's a keyword there..  passion.  There is no passion between Caroline and Park, it's just going through the motions.