B2 - General Topic 2024 #7 (March - April)

6 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Massi si è limitato a toccare e pizzicare il culo di Nadia... comunque era tutto acconsentito, prima che qualcuno si mettesse a piangere.

tocca anche se non e’ acconsentito

4 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

When Dayana was telling Nadia in the living room about getting pounded by the greaser, it seemed to make Mass a bit agitated.

time?

Massi fucking Sara in the LR.

I would be surprised if Massi did not show Dayana his 'package' while the two of them were in the bathroom, out of view of the cam,

In my view the "open relationship" that Sara and Massi have is a one way only. Sara can do whatever she wants whilst Massi is restricted to Sara only. Sara has stopped Nadia and Massi from  having sex a few times and at least Massi is quite unhappy with it. He is - as we call them in Sweden - a  "slipper hero"! A man totaly dominated by his woman.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, moules said:

Nadia and Massi didn't fuck in her room because it is impossible for three people to have good sex in her small bed unless they are dwarfs.

How about the LR sofa ?  How about the bathroom ?

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

In my view the "open relationship" that Sara and Massi have is a one way only. Sara can do whatever she wants whilst Massi is restricted to Sara only. Sara has stopped Nadia and Massi from  having sex a few times and at least Massi is quite unhappy with it. He is - as we call them in Sweden - a  "slipper hero"! A man totaly dominated by his woman.

Kylie and Russ 2.0 ...

• Like 1