B2 - General Topic 2024 #7 (March - April)

12 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

When Dayana was telling Nadia in the living room about getting pounded by the greaser, it seemed to make Mass a bit agitated.

Too bad for Massi.   :biggrin:

He fucked Sara earlier and likely still has dried critters stuck on his dick.   

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Not sure what Mass was "preparing".

Something that Nadia took out of her pocket I'm guessing...anti hangover drug or anti headache drug...whatever it is let's not demonise just one person here, Nadia and Sara took whatever it was. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Probably giving her drugs.

Or she is giving him drugs...why is it always the guys who get blamed...by guys here. There is not one squeaky clean female in the project...oh may be Venera. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Nadia in and joined them

Did anyone hear the reverse psychology bullshit Massi tried to use on Sara?

He basically says...I'm tired of being your toy to fuck your friends and to do whatever you want. You don't care about what I want. Sara asks "What do you want?" Massi says "I want to cum." Sarah replies "Then cum".

He continues the mind games "blah blah blah" and she ended the conversation with "I like to spend time with you... either you appreciate or don't" as she leaves the room

I don't think he planned for that conversation to turn out that way.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, desinc said:

Did anyone hear the reverse psychology bullshit Massi tried to use on Sara?

He basically says...I'm tired of being your toy to fuck your friends and to do whatever you want. You don't care about what I want. Sara asks "What do you want?" Massi says "I want to cum." Sarah replies "Then cum".

He continues the mind games "blah blah blah" and she ended the conversation with "I like to spend time with you... either you appreciate or don't" as she leaves the room

I don't think he planned for that conversation to turn out that way.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

That's alcohol talk.  They'll be tossing things at each again other soon.

3 hours ago, chogdad said:

That's not a "crack" pipe but it is a pipe that could potentially be used to smoke crack. This type of pipe is used mostly to smoke weed. Your typical crack pipe is more or less a short glass tube/straw. You can see they have weed or hash in the bowl of their pipe.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's alcohol talk.  They'll be tossing things at each again other soon.

Yeah, Massi quickly figured out he was arguing from a very weak position (because Sara knows he's a pussy hound) and picked up his pride/ego and got back in the game.