B2 - General Topic 2024 #7 (March - April)

It's always funny to read how people comment here that max and sara have sex or that she gives him a blowjob and so on, as if it was the first time the two had sex in front of the camera (it's not meant badly but just to laugh that they write about the two people who are so boring stupid and just annoying).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

It's always funny to read how people comment here that max and sara have sex or that she gives him a blowjob and so on, as if it was the first time the two had sex in front of the camera (it's not meant badly but just to laugh that they write about the two people who are so boring stupid and just annoying).

Exactly. Both are just trashy as fuck. 

Trash Billowing GIF by Common Ground Compost

🤣

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, desinc said:

Did anyone hear the reverse psychology bullshit Massi tried to use on Sara?

He basically says...I'm tired of being your toy to fuck your friends and to do whatever you want. You don't care about what I want. Sara asks "What do you want?" Massi says "I want to cum." Sarah replies "Then cum".

He continues the mind games "blah blah blah" and she ended the conversation with "I like to spend time with you... either you appreciate or don't" as she leaves the room

I don't think he planned for that conversation to turn out that way.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Masshole should have just said fuck you to Sara and Nadia and joined in with the tatt guy railing Dayana and spit roasted her and I guarantee if that happened it would as ever, like anything, be top cam, because it's what people want, to see girls get fucked whether you like the guys or not. Nobody likes Paul but he is endlessly talked about when tapping Leo. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, desinc said:

Did anyone hear the reverse psychology bullshit Massi tried to use on Sara?

He basically says...I'm tired of being your toy to fuck your friends and to do whatever you want. You don't care about what I want. Sara asks "What do you want?" Massi says "I want to cum." Sarah replies "Then cum".

He continues the mind games "blah blah blah" and she ended the conversation with "I like to spend time with you... either you appreciate or don't" as she leaves the room

I don't think he planned for that conversation to turn out that way.

WTF, all he wants to do is fuck other women 😂 Yeah, he is playing a mind game when he says shit like that.

Loved Saras reaction

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Masshole should have just said fuck you to Sara and Nadia and joined in with the tatt guy railing Dayana and spit roasted her and I guarantee if that happened it would as ever, like anything, be top cam, because it's what people want, to see girls get fucked whether you like the guys or not. Nobody likes Paul but he is endlessly talked about when tapping Leo. 

Speak for yourself

14 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Something that Nadia took out of her pocket I'm guessing...anti hangover drug or anti headache drug...whatever it is let's not demonise just one person here, Nadia and Sara took whatever it was. 

Fuck...your love for this guy is never ending.

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Fuck...your love for this guy is never ending.

Like me living in your head rent free AGAIN...you must love me then right. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Like me living in your head rent free AGAIN...you must love me then right. 

Your constant posting leaves no other choice.  You have zero life

• Upvote 2