Harley, Zabava (2024) #2

I gather that he's cheating.  She maybe found something regarding another woman on his social media and she wants him to remove it, but he won't.  Apparently, he's saying that wouldn't be nice to the other woman and Z's feelings don't matter.

3 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I gather that he's cheating.  She maybe found something regarding another woman on his social media and she wants him to remove it, but he won't.  Apparently, he's saying that wouldn't be nice to the other woman and Z's feelings don't matter.

Correct, that's what I get from it too. This Dennis's priority is not Z

34 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

52 minutes ago, stamperke said:

I came in late, why is she so upset?

He shared a post on IG from another girl while he doesn't share any post from her. Say that Social media doesn't matter and that he doesn't have time to share her posts. He's very jealous about her while sharing post from another woman and cheering for her. Of course that there is much more than that but his was the straw that broke the camel's back.

• Thanks 2