B4 - General Topic 2024 #36 (March)

9 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Warum ist Massi i B4? Wer hat ihn eingeladen?

Massimo braucht keine Einladung. Das wäre ja Gotteslästerung ! Ihn gelüstet es nach einem neuen Futteral für sein C-Rohr. Außerdem ist Monatsende . Vielleicht gibt es eine Extra-Zulage für seine Lohntüte ? Mal sehen ob eine der beiden Long-Sleepers oder auch beide seinem " Charme " erliegen. Karma ? Wer weiß das schon ?

17 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Why is Massi i  B4? Who invited him?

He probably arranged it via cellphone with Sara to be there. Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it never happened. Why is there always drama on here when someone in the project is in a different apartment. Does it really matter, does it affect anyone on CC...no...JC. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Massimo braucht keine Einladung. Das wäre ja Gotteslästerung ! Ihn gelüstet es nach einem neuen Futteral für sein C-Rohr. Außerdem ist Monatsende . Vielleicht gibt es eine Extra-Zulage für seine Lohntüte ? Mal sehen ob eine der beiden Long-Sleepers oder auch beide seinem " Charme " erliegen. Karma ? Wer weiß das schon ?

It's great luck he is there ! The girls need his guidance to have a fun girls-only evening ! 

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

I just got home from work and could hear the crying here before I even turned on my PC 🤣

Honestly it's laughable...I find watching CC at times more entertaining that RLC because of the nonsense that gets posted here. Yer I'm guilty of that, we all are...but here we go, Masshole in B4 and all the guys crying again. 

• Haha 1

Just now, TfiDeano said:

He probably arranged it via cellphone with Sara to be there. Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it never happened. Why is there always drama on here when someone in the project is in a different apartment. Does it really matter, does it affect anyone on CC...no...JC. 

lol I heard this afternoon that they were going to do bondage so I expected the whining when I got home 😁

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Get rid of Sara & Massi it would be even nicer.  

Like someone said recently, change the animals for some new ones. All of B4 simply needs to go and quick.  

16 minutes ago, Fagen said:

He invited himself, he been there training earlier and just stayed there. The girls seems to like his company.

This fucking cunt needs to go and take his main squeeze Sara with him.  These bondage creeps are the worst.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

This fucking cunt needs to go and take his main squeeze Sara with him.  These bondage creeps are the worst.  

You know that Karma loves bondage and has done it before with Wolf.... 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

Non so perché così tante persone siano così dispiaciute per il Karma. Sembra che abbia un fidanzato fisso e a loro piace fare molto sesso scoperto. Vorrei che se ne andasse mentre è sdraiata lì in questo momento.

Perché non piace alla gente?

They simply can't stand her because she hasn't yet gotten fucked by the Unnameable M.....and and a myth has collapsed. He only has Sara left

• Upvote 1