B4 - General Topic 2024 #36 (March)

52 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC dovrebbe multare Sara o prenderla a calci in culo. Non le è permesso spostare i mobili fuori dalla visuale della telecamera.

Forza RLC, metti insieme le tue cazzate e fai qualcosa. 

Basta che si porta via anche Massimo

• Upvote 2

I have a question. On cam 2-9 outside Sara's room there is a door on the left and another on the right. Please tell me where they go and how do you know. Thank you

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC should fine Sara or kick her ass out.  She's not allowed to rearrange furniture out of the cameras view.

Come on RLC get your fucking shit together and do something. 

Massi moved it back 0916, when they woke up

10 minutes ago, Turm said:

I have a question. On cam 2-9 outside Sara's room there is a door on the left and another on the right. Please tell me where they go and how do you know. Thank you

The door to the right is to the garage
The door under cam 2.9 to the left, is the front door
The door to the left is in to Sara's room - and the elevator is to the left for that door 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC dovrebbe multare Sara o prenderla a calci in culo. Non le è permesso spostare i mobili fuori dalla visuale della telecamera.

Forza RLC, metti insieme le tue cazzate e fai qualcosa. 

Sorry, what furniture are you talking about, what did I miss? In any case, if she goes away, all is gained, the unmentionable does not disappear because she will still find something to graze in B4

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Scusa, di che mobili stai parlando, cosa mi sono perso? In ogni caso se se ne va tutto è guadagnato, l'innominabile non scompare perché troverà comunque qualcosa da pascolare in B4

Sorry, I saw it now

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC should fine Sara or kick her ass out.  She's not allowed to rearrange furniture out of the cameras view.

i hope so and max too

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

The door to the right is to the garage
The door under cam 2.9 to the left, is the front door
The door to the left is in to Sara's room - and the elevator is to the left for that door 

Fuck a duck! You know how long I have waited for people to come out of that room after they've gone in there?? 😂 I thought it was one of the bathrooms without camera. 😂

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

At the very least give them their own boring apt now they are a couple. I am getting some fun though watching mass becoming domesticated...now he has to do everything with Sara and everything she wants to do...nearly all the time

• Upvote 1

My subscription expired a week ago, have made up my mind that i will renew once Sara, Karma and her tantra BS leaves for good.

The way RLC and especially B4 is going on in the last 2 months or so is just not worth the money i believe.

• Upvote 2

Just now, coolcucumber said:

My subscription expired a week ago, have made up my mind that i will renew once Sara, Karma and her tantra BS leaves for good.

The way RLC and especially B4 is going on in the last 2 months or so is just not worth the money i believe.

mee too but sara,max and wolf must leave

• Upvote 4