B4 - General Topic 2024 #36 (March)

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

mee too but sara,max and wolf must leave

So many tenants have been here for far too long, needs change and the environment in B4 is toxic as hell. As for B7, i only used to tune in when Marilyn had her bating session. Wolf and Madisson interactions are for PG 13.

• Haha 1

B4 has changed since the unnameable returned from his holidays and Sara decided to make him human. Useless efforts because she too has become a beast, more than she was before At home, the two of them and also the unhappy, molesting, immature, inappropriate and maxi exhibitionist child (he really wants to show how small his "he" is)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

My subscription expired a week ago, have made up my mind that i will renew once Sara, Karma and her tantra BS leaves for good.

The way RLC and especially B4 is going on in the last 2 months or so is just not worth the money i believe.

I am there as well...I said I would re-sub if the freak left and he did...then he came back with the rest of Sara's tribe.  I regretted that.  No going to get fucked over again.  These singles places are complete garbage.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

So many tenants have been here for far too long, needs change and the environment in B4 is toxic as hell. As for B7, i only used to tune in when Marilyn had her bating session. Wolf and Madisson interactions are for PG 13.

madison wolf look like wolf and ney

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

to some extent i agree but atleast their interactions were more sexual rather than child's play in kindergarten

yes wolf and ney this with madison ( i had no words for this with madison]

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Another week, another Monday and the 'happy crew' are out in force already crying about the guys again, 🤔 😆

I'm sure you were pretty occupied looking at the dude's open ass all day yesterday...welcome back

• Haha 6

33 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I'm sure you were pretty occupied looking at the dude's open ass all day yesterday...welcome back

I saw cam 3-3 in the TN's and thought of you funnily enough, welcome back to you also sweet cheeks. I still waiting for you to say something grown up and entertaining 🙂