B4 - General Topic 2024 #36 (March)

6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

they are crazy, when Karma has sex with her tantra all day long they love it, when Octavia has sex for a whole weekend she is number one but when Sara has sex with Mass they suddenly become animals that have to go, which is also funny to me  people who need a mirror to see their own cock comment on Wolf's cock being small... 🙄
I don't feel like responding to those weirdos anymore it's just too sad, I'll wait until RLC sends all residents home so that B4 might become a bit nice again 😃

Get rid of Sara & Massi it would be even nicer.  

• Upvote 5

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Get rid of Sara & Massi it would be even nicer.  

I don't care about those two, they are boring but only interfere with each other, maybe Sara should just go to B7 with Mass so that her room is available for two nice girls

• Upvote 2

Time for me to go from this place tomorrow, it's become a waste of money. But I leave you with this. Four weeks ago, fomer Brazil and Barcelona footballer Danny Alves, was jailed for four and a half years, for rape in a Barcelona night club. He has been bailed pending appeal, at 1 million Euros. The law for this type of offence in Spain has been dramatically tightened up and Alves is one of the first to feel it's affect. Put simply, the defendant is guilty if he cannot prove that the alleged victim was able to say "Yes." One man in RLC and maybe two, have fallen foul of that new law in the last few weeks. It's unlikely that complaints would be brought but it has happened before and in many rape cases, reports are ledged long after the actual incident. Have fun, take care and don't meddle with drunks or druggies.

20 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

È ora che me ne vada da questo posto domani, è diventato uno spreco di soldi. Ma vi lascio con questo. Quattro settimane fa, l'ex calciatore brasiliano e del Barcellona Danny Alves, è stato incarcerato per quattro anni e mezzo, per stupro in un night club di Barcellona. È stato rilasciato su cauzione in attesa dell'appello, a 1 milione di euro. In Spagna la legge per questo tipo di reati è stata notevolmente inasprita e Alves è uno dei primi a risentirne. In parole povere, l'imputato è colpevole se non può dimostrare che la presunta vittima ha potuto dire "Sì". Un uomo in RLC e forse due sono caduti in violazione della nuova legge nelle ultime settimane. È improbabile che vengano presentate denunce, ma è già successo prima e in molti casi di stupro le denunce vengono presentate molto tempo dopo l'incidente reale. Divertiti, fai attenzione e non immischiarti con ubriachi o drogati.

Lo stupro qui, su RLC/Cc viene accusato tale solo quando lo stupratore non e’ attraente ed ha il cazzo piccolo,  in caso comtrario non e’ ne’ violenza ne’ stupro😏

3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't care about those two, they are boring but only interfere with each other, maybe Sara should just go to B7 with Mass so that her room is available for two nice girls

"Nice girls" are do nothing girls.  See, for example,  Katarina and Naya.  Nice couples don't get the clicks, or RLC comments.   Karol and Kos have a total of 39 CC posts to date in 2024.  Barbie and Ken, a very attractive couple IMO, have seven pages of posts in Topic #1 for 2024.

The Barcelona apartments and the villas borrow from the Big Brother / MTV Real World model.  Find a group of strangers and have them live together in the same residence for a period of time.  Preferably when you pick the strangers, also pick a few 'outsiders' who will not fit well.  Conflict and instability makes for better drama than compatibility.  (Perversity also drives clicks.  See Dick and Jane, who were very popular participants.)

Most of the couples who live in apartments outside of Barcelona arrive already in a relationship.  The drama is usually low / non-existent.  Drama drives clicks. 

If one uses CC comments as a proxy for what the subscriber eyeballs are watching, then the participants who are drawing the most comments are the ones that many CC posters dislike, despise, or want to push out the door.  And it seems that many CC posters would rather watch and comment on the villains and whores than comment  about 'normal people'.

That Daytona's bedroom still remains empty and Martina and Alberto's apartment remains U/M tells you all you need to know about how long the list is of future participants waiting to appear on the RLC stage in Barcelona. 

• Upvote 4

20 hours ago, kupa80 said:

I miss my old reallifecam

I might be misunderstanding you but the ones close to me are

Eliska & Pepik, Esenia & Dima, Barbie & Ken, Elli & V, Karol & Kos to some degree

I'm sure most might consider them boring to some degree

Elli will do the dress up shows sometimes

it would not surprise me if some have camera fatigue.

Edited by peking
added

1 hour ago, peking said:

I might be misunderstanding you but the ones close to me are

Eliska & Pepik, Esenia & Dima, Barbie & Ken, Elli & V, Karol & Kos to some degree

I'm sure most might consider them boring to some degree

Elli will do the dress up shows sometimes

it would not surprise me if some have camera fatigue.

The list i very long - after 12 years 🙂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Why is Massi i  B4? Who invited him?

He invited himself, he been there training earlier and just stayed there. The girls seems to like his company.