B4 - General Topic 2024 #36 (March)

11 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Unless the bird is injured, like a broken wing, all they have to do is make the room dark, and open a window or door to the outside in that room, and the bird will instinctually fly to the light.

im not sure if it is injured, a broken wing might mean he’s goner.😟

It's in the box in the corner - so maybe the wing

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Unless the bird is injured, like a broken wing, all they have to do is make the room dark, and open a window or door to the outside in that room, and the bird will instinctually fly to the light.

im not sure if it is injured, a broken wing might mean he’s goner.😟

It's definitely injured after this escape attempt! 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It's definitely injured after this escape attempt! 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Well that sucks. I’m not sure the best way to put it out of its misery nicely. Poor thing.

Whats up with people. That look at an injured animal, clearly in a bad way, and they try to feed it?? 
if I run over by a car do not, DO NOT, try to feed me some peanuts, call a fucking paramedic, food is not my priority. 🚑

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Well that sucks. I’m not sure the best way to put it out of its misery nicely. Poor thing.

Whats up with people. That look at an injured animal, clearly in a bad way, and they try to feed it?? 
if I run over by a car do not, DO NOT, try to feed me some peanuts, call a fucking paramedic, food is not my priority. 🚑

Agree totally, first thing you do is call for help...either someone who knows what to do or call a bird rescue centre or something along those lines. Not place it is a show box left to suffer in pain. In fact do we know right know if it is still in the lounge in the box. I must check RP again. 

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Even that takes fucking forever.  Don't let the door hit you in the ass Sloth.

He's probably just closing the gate by the main road as I add this comment. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I checked RP and Bogdan moved the injured bird to Sara's balcony where it still remains...alive and well and probably getting high as fuck on weed when Sara goes for a smoke. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Freddie57 said:

A strong man.  The heaviest thing he has lifted since his arrival is his phone.  Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

i beg to differ, i saw him eat a hamburger about 3 months ago that must have weighed at least 3 poounds

• Haha 1

RLC should fine Sara or kick her ass out.  She's not allowed to rearrange furniture out of the cameras view.

Come on RLC get your fucking shit together and do something. 

• Upvote 2