B4 - General Topic 2024 #36 (March)

Every day I'm more convinced that RLC is now run by complete idiots...they are so desperate for subs that they stage an all night long click bait show.  All hands on deck...including Fior?  Bad enough that they had Masshole there as well as cosplay king...all willfully blocking the cameras.  Then to top off their incompetence, the invite Chantal?  Are they fucking kidding?  The complaints from her first stay were loud and clear...never return...yet there she is.  I guarantee the freak club shows up next.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

You not watching either ? lol

Well, you got me lol...on and off lol. Between watching Roxy in the tub and Zab naked in the bathroom lol. 

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Every day I'm more convinced that RLC is now run by complete idiots...they are so desperate for subs that they stage an all night long click bait show.  All hands on deck...including Fior?  Bad enough that they had Masshole there as well as cosplay king...all willfully blocking the cameras.  Then to top off their incompetence, the invite Chantal?  Are they fucking kidding?  The complaints from her first stay were loud and clear...never return...yet there she is.  I guarantee the freak club shows up next.  

It's getting near the end of the month. They're all starving for bonus bucks.  :biggrin:

1 minute ago, corvette08 said:

It's been happening too much lately.

If there was a way to stop what's been done it would have been done by now.  Thousands of websites fall to DDoS attacks everyday. There are more that go through far worse than what's happening here.