Masha - (2024) #5

Pete1960

11 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

If she ever loses RLC at least she has her singing and flute playing to fall back on.

She must be mid 30’s now? No skills and can’t maintain a relationship. 

I'm sure she could become a lady of the night. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Manni is just for the little jobs, she needs Shaq for the big plumbing issues, when her pipes need to be fully drained. 

Yea because Manni can't fecking reach. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

If she ever loses RLC at least she has her singing and flute playing to fall back on.

She must be mid 30’s now? No skills and can’t maintain a relationship. 

Masha turned 33 start of February, well 8th actually. 

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Wow, she has turned into quite the bitch the last year or two. No self control. Burning up her friendships.
WTF could Val do that would cause that kind of reaction…Val seems fairly level headed 

Something she took when they both went into the bathroom possibly.  But that's fast acting.  I wish we had an interpreter.  At first it seemed they were both side of the "issue", then all of a sudden Masha flipped and seemed to start attacking Val.

15 hours ago, chogdad said:

Like "......And the horse you rode in on!" 😆

Straight after, she is remarkably calm.

Maybe they realize that most of CC members don't understand what they are saying and decided to fuck with us and make it look like they were arguing.  

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Something she took when they both went into the bathroom possibly.  But that's fast acting.  I wish we had an interpreter.  At first it seemed they were both side of the "issue", then all of a sudden Masha flipped and seemed to start attacking Val.

Probably a price change with the supplier, so Masha got less than she expected, so she probably thought Val was skimming.  (just an educated guess)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Probably a price change with the supplier, so Masha got less than she expected, so she probably thought Val was skimming.  (just an educated guess)

The economic aspect....never thought of that....good one.

2 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

I would expect something that is fast acting, smokes or snorted, that the experience wouldn’t cause such immediate freak out…initially you would be enjoying the rush. Though I don’t know how long they were in there. 

Did she think Val was skimming as was suggested? I dunno, would Val? 

interesting possibilities though, both.

Or Masha has a chemical imbalance in her brain. I want to say depression but that conjures up stereo-typing of someone crying in a corner contemplating suicide. But a symptom can also be freaking out for no reason. 

25 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I would expect something that is fast acting, smokes or snorted, that the experience wouldn’t cause such immediate freak out…initially you would be enjoying the rush. Though I don’t know how long they were in there. 

Did she think Val was skimming as was suggested? I dunno, would Val? 

interesting possibilities though, both.

Or Masha has a chemical imbalance in her brain. I want to say depression but that conjures up stereo-typing of someone crying in a corner contemplating suicide. But a symptom can also be freaking out for no reason. 

I think they were in there just a couple minutes.  I don't know Val or her partner, as I'm not interested in them.

• Upvote 1