Masha - (2024) #5

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

I really felt like she was coming out the other side with her new hobbies and new partner, but it seems as soon as something triggers her she 'explodes' Now I need to go back in RP to see if she was yelling at him because of him or she was yelling at him explaining something that'd happened if you get what I mean. I'm waiting for the day she yells at the poor kid Handy Manni who was there earlier lol. Masha is a trail of destruction...almost mid 30's and no hubby or kids still living as a cam girl, she needs time out or to put RLC behind her.  

and do what? any discernable skills that we've missed?

21 minutes ago, sigfried said:

and do what? any discernable skills that we've missed?

Don't quite understand what you are asking? She needs to just leave the project and live happily off cam somewhere and look after her health. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Don't quite understand what you are asking? She needs to just leave the project and live happily off cam somewhere and look after her health. 

and do what to support herself?

6 minutes ago, sigfried said:

and do what to support herself?

I cannot advise her on any career move, I simply said she needs to perhaps leave RLC and take a different path in life. What she does beyond RLC is not my concern. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

I cannot advise her on any career move, I simply said she needs to perhaps leave RLC and take a different path in life. What she does beyond RLC is not my concern. 

Masha, Linda & Tibor, Leora & Paul and some others need to go.  They've had their day now it's time they move on.

Their resumes must be quite impressive.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Masha, Linda & Tibor, Leora & Paul and some others need to go.  They've had their day now it's time they move on.

Their resumes must be quite impressive.  :biggrin:

I think before L&P, L&T and Masha to go I'd select J&A, G&D, V&L, E&D, R&D, V&N in a flash. 75% of B4 should leave also...the rest I would save/keep across the site. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I think before L&P, L&T and Masha to go I'd select J&A, G&D, V&L, E&D, R&D, V&N in a flash. 75% of B4 should leave also...the rest I would save/keep across the site. 

Ship them all out and go back to what made RLC what it was.  These Villa's are nothing but click bate material and a lot of drama most times. Bring in all fresh meat and do away with the ones that have been there for ages.  They're way past their best before date.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Ship them all out and go back to what made RLC what it was.  These Villa's are nothing but click bate material and a lot of drama most times. Bring in all fresh meat and do away with the ones that have been there for ages.  They're way past their best before date.

I first scribed to RLC back in 2017...had some great apartments and participants back then. I stopped watching RLC for 4.5 years in late 2018 and only came back in March 2023. RLC had it's best apartments in Russia before they all got culled. Bring those days back I say.  

7 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I first scribed to RLC back in 2017...had some great apartments and participants back then. I stopped watching RLC for 4.5 years in late 2018 and only came back in March 2023. RLC had it's best apartments in Russia before they all got culled. Bring those days back I say.  

First of all Putin needs to change the laws.......

6 hours ago, Lasse said:

First of all Putin needs to change the laws.......

Chances are he will be assassinated hopefully before any changes. 

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Chances are he will be assassinated hopefully before any changes. 

Hopefully ! Question is what happens afterwords ? Who is his "crownprince"? What is he like ? Will he change rules about RLC ?

38 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Hopefully ! Question is what happens afterwords ? Who is his "crownprince"? What is he like ? Will he change rules about RLC ?

I would imagine Mishustin would be Russian's leader in the event of Putin's death or should he (Putin) step down.