Masha - (2024) #5

27 minutes ago, drmd2 said:

Things were interesting with that other girl there (at least for me), but Masha alone is kinda boring right now. 

Boring lol...you ain't seen nothing yet bro, she's an RLC gem because she has been in the project for over 10 years and STILL somehow survives her RLC journey with everything that has happened. She is as mad as a box of frogs honestly but likes big cocks and is a nymphomaniac...and maniac lol. One of her exe's is Sasha who now lives with Dasha in Montenegro also on RLC. They all did stuff together some years ago lol. 

Love to watch Roxy's bubble butt when she lays face down on Masha's bed but last time I noticed she was not in the mood for the cat on the back then she moved to the living room.

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Boring lol...you ain't seen nothing yet bro, she's an RLC gem because she has been in the project for over 10 years and STILL somehow survives her RLC journey with everything that has happened. She is as mad as a box of frogs honestly but likes big cocks and is a nymphomaniac...and maniac lol. One of her exe's is Sasha who now lives with Dasha in Montenegro also on RLC. They all did stuff together some years ago lol. 

Fair enough. But I jus mean specifically the last few days. 

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

tIt is nice to see Roxy now and then but it's a shame that they not are intimate anymore

Keep your eyes off her buddy, she is mine lol...you can have Karma. 

More curtains going up in the apartment which means more camera's being slightly obscured, FFS. Someone like Masha with her length of residency on RLC should KNOW not to obscure RLC equipment...JFC.  

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

More curtains going up in the apartment which means more camera's being slightly obscured, FFS. Someone like Masha with her length of residency on RLC should KNOW not to obscure RLC equipment...JFC.  

True, the new curtains are interfering with the views - Never seen anyone iron a curtain before btw - But what does a curtain do? Slightly move all the time. What will that do? The same as the disco lights.....Every cam day and night lights up as movement. This is Masha being very canny. Unfortunately, it is very annoying.

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

True, the new curtains are interfering with the views - Never seen anyone iron a curtain before btw - But what does a curtain do? Slightly move all the time. What will that do? The same as the disco lights.....Every cam day and night lights up as movement. This is Masha being very canny. Unfortunately, it is very annoying.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who chimes in to Masha's apartment and sees this nonsense with the motion sensors picking up movement. With the movement from the curtains and those pissing disco lights then when trying to find something on RP it is next to impossible as the motion graph is purple ALL the damn way along. If those curtains continue to obscure the viewing window then I'll be emailing RLC about it. I think they hate me with all the emails I send weekly about various things haha.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, TfiDeano said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who chimes in to Masha's apartment and sees this nonsense with the motion sensors picking up movement. With the movement from the curtains and those pissing disco lights then when trying to find something on RP it is next to impossible as the motion graph is purple ALL the damn way along. If those curtains continue to obscure the viewing window then I'll be emailing RLC about it. I think they hate me with all the emails I send weekly about various things haha.  

I remember B1 years ago putting disco lights that flashed on and off down the bannister and that set off the motions detectors 24/7. If you look at the replay bar for the bedroom, you'll see one continuous grey block, no up and down movement, because it's fully lit all the frigging time! So no one can know if and when she is actually there. Typical though of Masha, over the top. 

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

RLC isn't going to do a god damn thing with this apartment.  With all the shit she and her mates have caused, the drugs, and the circus like state of the place...if she hasn't been shown the door by now, then she's just fine...and she fucking knows it.  She knows that RLC is having a shit ton of trouble just keeping the players they have going now.  Let alone replacing her.  Hell, just moving her out would take a fucking train.