Masha - (2024) #5

Pete1960

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I just see this...so are there two windows in her bedroom or one...I need to check this. 

I think just the one next to the cam or at least it's the only one I've seen her fiddle with.

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I think just the one next to the cam or at least it's the only one I've seen her fiddle with.

Okay thanks...I was always under the impression she had 1 but was the pillow end of the bed as Roxy stayed there alone recently and it appears daylight was coming through directly beside the bed. So the window is to the right of cam 9?

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Okay thanks...I was always under the impression she had 1 but was the pillow end of the bed as Roxy stayed there alone recently and it appears daylight was coming through directly beside the bed. So the window is to the right of cam 9?

I guess there could possibly be one there, until recently it would have been blocked by her desk.  Now that she has moved that, we'll have to see.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It seems it is for a short time. Medium size suitcase. Unless she will do a shopping spree at Zara. 🤣

Ah don't worry about that, she's a small unit...we get to see Roxy be herself and nobody's bitch lol. 

I was just browsing the cams, she was turned backward in the preview and thought "crazy how that girl's hair looks just like Roxy". Switch to the cam, saw her jumping to catch the pillow and was like "she really looks like Roxy from behind", then she turned around. 

I had to double check where the apartment was as I was so lost.

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Ah don't worry about that, she's a small unit...we get to see Roxy be herself and nobody's bitch lol. 

100%. Great thing we get to see her in another setting and with other people. The only downside is that now I have to watch more of B4, or worst, read B4 forum. Yuck.

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Who will get to her first?  Massimo or Amalia/Mati?   I suppose whichever gets her wine and coke first.

2 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Who will get to her first?  Massimo or Amalia/Mati?   I suppose whichever gets her wine and coke first.

I think RLC's plan is for a visit from Masha to see Roxy and will end up getting railed by Masshole lol, I'm up for that if he is still around by then.