Masha - (2024) #5

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Seen that before.  It's nothing exciting coming from her.  After all the vermin that's been up her hole I'd be extremely careful at what's put in the mouth.

Lol she's a bit of a drama queen when she bates like it's real when we all know it's not. There's definitely a few gremlins living in that red cave of hers. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Lol she's a bit of a drama queen when she bates like it's real when we all know it's not. There's definitely a few gremlins living in that red cave of hers. 

evil laugh gremlins GIF

• Haha 2

Since the last Elvis fiasco, Masha has been different, quieter on 'that' level. She immediately stopped out at night (remember the 'Do you want me to hide' message), but then apart from the short bald guy who failed, there hasn't been anything really. Can't help but think if the two things are related. Comparing her to Masha in general, she is not the same. 

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Since the last Elvis fiasco, Masha has been different, quieter on 'that' level. She immediately stopped out at night (remember the 'Do you want me to hide' message), but then apart from the short bald guy who failed, there hasn't been anything really. Can't help but think if the two things are related. Comparing her to Masha in general, she is not the same. 

I still watch her everyday, but I think what's made her think things through is RLC clearly banning Basha (Elvis) from the apartment and for good after she brought him back in for 1 night a few weeks back for a shag, then nothing since so she clearly opted to continue with her life on cam rather than leave RLC and be a fish out of the water. However, once she gets more dick to ride and things got Pete Tong (wrong) she will be back to her normal self...a crazed Russian like Sara is and will cry a bit, gob off at people...and then do the usual super spring clean of the apartment. To top it all off, I say get Masshole on a plane to Rome and fuck her till they both pass out. We know every fucker will watch.   

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I still watch her everyday, but I think what's made her think things through is RLC clearly banning Basha (Elvis) from the apartment and for good after she brought him back in for 1 night a few weeks back for a shag, then nothing since so she clearly opted to continue with her life on cam rather than leave RLC and be a fish out of the water. However, once she gets more dick to ride and things got Pete Tong (wrong) she will be back to her normal self...a crazed Russian like Sara is and will cry a bit, gob off at people...and then do the usual super spring clean of the apartment. To top it all off, I say get Masshole on a plane to Rome and fuck her till they both pass out. We know every fucker will watch.   

...Or if she went to stay there, they'd be queuing up to try it on with her! She used to get tied up, have 2 or 3 massaging her at the same time, have 4somes, now she gets them drunk and plays her flute! That night with Tatianna a couple of weeks ago was the only thing of note recently.

Unless she calls round to Elvis's without us knowing of course.

20 minutes ago, chogdad said:

...Or if she went to stay there, they'd be queuing up to try it on with her! She used to get tied up, have 2 or 3 massaging her at the same time, have 4somes, now she gets them drunk and plays her flute! That night with Tatianna a couple of weeks ago was the only thing of note recently.

Unless she calls round to Elvis's without us knowing of course.

Yea I remember that, bit weird though when she stuck the flute up Tati's arse and blew into it. They were happy though, seemed like some good fun at the time until Masha saw Babi in her apartment with Jul lol...then she fucking lost it with Sasha who just sat there like a fucking corpse whispering back whilst she wakes the entire fucking apartment block up lol. I am certain Masha has stayed away from Basha although one thing always makes me believe she's off to visit him is when she puts the tracksuit on with slippers and leaves the apartment. You don't dress like that to go to the gym. 

12 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Yea I remember that, bit weird though when she stuck the flute up Tati's arse and blew into it. They were happy though, seemed like some good fun at the time until Masha saw Babi in her apartment with Jul lol...then she fucking lost it with Sasha who just sat there like a fucking corpse whispering back whilst she wakes the entire fucking apartment block up lol. I am certain Masha has stayed away from Basha although one thing always makes me believe she's off to visit him is when she puts the tracksuit on with slippers and leaves the apartment. You don't dress like that to go to the gym. 

Yeah, the only other reason is a delivery downstairs, and let's not get into that! Maybe, that whole 'message' was a step too far, she was directing it not at us but those in charge, and perhaps that prompted a reminder of who employs who. 

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Yeah, the only other reason is a delivery downstairs, and let's not get into that! Maybe, that whole 'message' was a step too far, she was directing it not at us but those in charge, and perhaps that prompted a reminder of who employs who. 

Exactly...bang on 110% agree with that all. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

The fact that Masha masturbated yesterday and no replay appears in the tops makes you think a lot about her situation.

Her bates are really unattractive. Looks like she's having a seizure.

• Haha 2