Masha - (2024) #5

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

I remember B1 years ago putting disco lights that flashed on and off down the bannister and that set off the motions detectors 24/7. If you look at the replay bar for the bedroom, you'll see one continuous grey block, no up and down movement, because it's fully lit all the frigging time! So no one can know if and when she is actually there. Typical though of Masha, over the top. 

Check cam 1 on the 23rd...bloody ridiculous. Also did you notice the hissing sound disappeared from the mic on cam 12 some weeks ago...much better, but the apartment with the best mics for me are K&K lounge and bedroom. There is sound coming from K*K bedroom but it's not as bad as the hissing from Masha cam 1. All mics should be as sensitive and turned up like K&K mics. H&Z lounge is pointless regarding the mics. Where did Masha put that light bar from in the bedroom, do you know?

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

RLC isn't going to do a god damn thing with this apartment.  With all the shit she and her mates have caused, the drugs, and the circus like state of the place...if she hasn't been shown the door by now, then she's just fine...and she fucking knows it.  She knows that RLC is having a shit ton of trouble just keeping the players they have going now.  Let alone replacing her.  Hell, just moving her out would take a fucking train.  

Oddly, I agree with you, but you are actually bang on with what you say. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Check cam 1 on the 23rd...bloody ridiculous. Also did you notice the hissing sound disappeared from the mic on cam 12 some weeks ago...much better, but the apartment with the best mics for me are K&K lounge and bedroom. There is sound coming from K*K bedroom but it's not as bad as the hissing from Masha cam 1. All mics should be as sensitive and turned up like K&K mics. H&Z lounge is pointless regarding the mics. Where did Masha put that light bar from in the bedroom, do you know?

Don't know where that is, no. Tell you what though, now they have moved stuff, you can see that when watching TV on cam 3, they get the reflection of the whole tv in the wall mirror too - That wouldn't be annoying when watching would it!🙄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Keep your eyes off her buddy, she is mine lol...you can have Karma. 

The few seconds I spend at Mashas are risk-free as she is always fully dressed!  You have a good taste thoug!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

Masha is the perfect example for the phrase - Never stick your dick in crazy 

For having stuck mine in crazy (at least 2 different crazy one), I can't stress enough how that's true. 

Or the good crazy kind if really you need to. 

4 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Great move Masha! Camera 9 now has only half the view and the curtain is blocking ALL of the bed. Why put up something right next to a cam? Or is this another deliberate foot-stamping-mood move?

She just opened the window that's next to that camera, she didn't block it by hanging anything.  It's just temporary.

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

She just opened the window that's next to that camera, she didn't block it by hanging anything.  It's just temporary.

You just seem to disagree with anything i say, so i can't be bothered writing anymore. 

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

True. But it seems that curtain will cover that bed many times since it is very easy for that to happen.

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

You just seem to disagree with anything i say, so i can't be bothered writing anymore. 

I'm sorry you feel that way, it isn't intentional.  We have agreed and had pleasant back and forths before.  It'll happen again, I have faith!

13 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Great move Masha! Camera 9 now has only half the view and the curtain is blocking ALL of the bed. Why put up something right next to a cam? Or is this another deliberate foot-stamping-mood move?

I just see this...so are there two windows in her bedroom or one...I need to check this.