B4 - General Topic 2024 #37 (March)

16 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Ragazzo, odio dover dire che te l'avevo detto. Ma avevo paura che il Cuddler canino restasse nei paraggi di B4 dopo le sue azioni dell'altra notte.

Forse Sara lo vuole lì nel suo letto per tenere lontano lo Stallone.

Tanto a Massimo non frega un cazzo, anzi, ora puo’ andare a rompere il cazzo ad altre ragazze

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lasse said:

Strange that Wolf doesn't try anything on Numi ! Does she smell or what ?

No, he just cannot get it up anymore so yunno. 

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

Wolf vient de décider de dormir dans le lit de Sara une autre nuit ! Je doute qu'il ait demandé à Sara si tout allait bien !

comme je le disais plus tot il décide de tout tous seul et les autres n'ont qu'a se plier a sa volonté,gros cul

Sara is searching for closness with Karma again. I'm not a fan of that. However tonight they should go to Karma's room and leave Wolf alone!! Not that I think he would go home but he would wonder what happend. For the time being he shows his peewee to the new girls in the bath.

9 hours ago, maxfactor said:

At the risk of channeling @moules...Limey is an American term given to British Sailors in the 1800s.  They took limes on board the ships to eat in order to prevent scurvy.  Canadian's never use the term because...well...we were the British at the time.  

Sorry, just seen your message...thanks for the explanation...I was kinda almost there then with what I read or understood about it.