B4 - General Topic 2024 #37 (March)

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

I'm quite embarrassed for her to be honest. Massi fucked CeCe and Nadia...both quite fit to be fair although Nadia ain't the brightest crayon in the box, but if that is all Sara can score with then that's all she deserves. I know she fucked her other tattoo's druggie mate but him and this fucking idiot are just about what she deserves. Fuck knows what Massi actually sees in her if I'm honest. 

Maybe this is her usual level, you never know. 

Just now, chogdad said:

Maybe this is her usual level, you never know. 

Yea I think this is exactly what she goes for or at least the kind of idiots she's attracts, plus this one is Russian like she is and Russians aren't the most ethical people on the planet, nor do they seemingly understand moral standards.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Yea I think this is exactly what she goes for or at least the kind of idiots she's attracts, plus this one is Russian like she is and Russians aren't the most ethical people on the planet, nor do they seemingly understand moral standards.  

Plus she's not what we are used to when it comes to GOV types is she.

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

It's Girls On Vacation, i meant they used to be 'glamourous'.

Yea sorry I'm tired lol...I've heard of gone on vacation but for RLC it's singles/couples and I suppose as you said girls on vacation.

57 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Yea sorry I'm tired lol...I've heard of gone on vacation but for RLC it's singles/couples and I suppose as you said girls on vacation.

Forum is very quiet, wait until later when people find out what Sara did! 😄

6 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

No go to Google and type 'Cuddles The Monkey' UK tv show back in the 80's 90's lol.

I watched better material like On the Busses and Have You Been Served.  Entertainment value.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I watched better material like On the Busses and Have You Been Served.  Entertainment value.

Cuddles The Monkey was for kids, mostly under the age of 8 years old lol. I have also seen and still find both what you mentioned quite entertaining when re-runs are on the box.

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Cuddles The Monkey was for kids, mostly under the age of 8 years old lol. I have also seen and still find both what you mentioned quite entertaining when re-runs are on the box.

The good ole days when being called a Limey was hilarious.    :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Forum is very quiet, wait until later when people find out what Sara did! 😄

Sometimes, just sometimes stuff happens on RLC when Europe goes to sleep lol. Consider ourselves lucky there will be a delay in people getting angry and laughing and so on. I'd liek to bet though although it was Sara that was the star of the show people will STILL ridicule Masshole, even though he is asleep and ready for a day in the office for 'Free Beer Thursday' as he calls it. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Sometimes, just sometimes stuff happens on RLC when Europe goes to sleep lol. Consider ourselves lucky there will be a delay in people getting angry and laughing and so on. I'd liek to bet though although it was Sara that was the star of the show people will STILL ridicule Masshole, even though he is asleep and ready for a day in the office for 'Free Beer Thursday' as he calls it. 

The lad/ladette wasn't that popular anyway was he, imagine how (un)popular he'll be now! 

• Haha 1