B4 - General Topic 2024 #37 (March)

1 minute ago, desinc said:

I'm pretty sure karma would go to B1 to visit Cecelia. I've never seen Karma and Octavia hangout together and I hope it never happens.

Karma would go to B1 to visit Octavia.  We first saw her as a guest of Octavia before she became a tenant and it was Octavia that brought her to RLC.  They don't hang out anymore, Octavia said this when she spoke to the camera.

Cecilia disliked Karma.

• Upvote 1

Can any one understand what Sara is saying here?

The guy is asking how long everyone has lived here and Sara answers but I can't understand her completely.

I hear her say that Karma's been here 3 years (in Barcelona total) and Numi 2 years... but someone has been there 8 years but I don't know who? Maybe Massimo?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

3 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Karma would go to B1 to visit Octavia.  We first saw her as a guest of Octavia before she became a tenant and it was Octavia that brought her to RLC.  They don't hang out anymore, Octavia said this when she spoke to the camera.

Cecilia disliked Karma.

That is correct. Thank you for answering my question. I didn't know that Octavia and Cecilia are friends.

Octavia didn't say why she doesn't hang out with Karma anymore when she spoke to the camera ?  

2 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Once again, they have this thing called popular cams now. Maybe you haven't seen it. I was not watching anything on RLC. I was watching TV with RLC on the computer waiting for some bates to happen.

i see ok GIF

3 minutes ago, desinc said:

The guy is asking how long everyone has lived here and Sara answers but I can't understand her completely.

I hear her say that Karma's been here 3 years (in Barcelona total) and Numi 2 years... but someone has been there 8 years but I don't know who? Maybe Massimo?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Nadia has been living in Barcelona for 8 years.

It's the other male guest that has been living in Barcelona for 2 years, not Numi.  Numi lives in Ukraine.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, desinc said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I can tell you one thing, there is a whole lot of dogs in that neighbourhood  🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think that they are step-sisters because they don't have similar looks  

My brother and I don't look anything alike and yet we are still brothers. 

5 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

From the conversation between Nadia & Massimo at the moment, you can tell that he is a manipulative person and he tries to convince Nadia that he didn't do anything wrong and he is innocent hoping he will have some fun time with Nadia 

What did he do that he is telling her he didn't do?

Did I miss something?

6 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

From the conversation between Nadia & Massimo at the moment, you can tell that he is a manipulative person and he tries to convince Nadia that he didn't do anything wrong and he is innocent hoping he will have some fun time with Nadia 

This seems to be a more appropriate post for the B2 forum.