B4 - General Topic 2024 #37 (March)

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

could not tell being so blurry but was it her that got in bed with wolf and sara??

Karma is in bed with Wolf and Sara.

Naya went to the restroom at 02:31.  As far as I know, she's still in there.

8 hours ago, Lasse said:

Strange that Wolf doesn't try anything on Numi ! Does she smell or what ?

I'm not sure about her fragrance... but even after she showers her hair still looks dirty/oily and her general appearance is off-putting. She wears the same clothes for consecutive days and is completely unaware of the image she is presenting to the world around her. 

Things she needs:

Better hair products

Better clothes

Better make up

Better cleaning/work ethic

Better alcohol control

She would do very well in life after these improvements.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

I'm pretty sure Naya and Katarina aren't sisters. And it is Karma who is in bed with Wolf and Sara...

thanks,thought i saw when naya joined it said she was a members sister or am i thinking of another girl

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

thanks,thought i saw when naya joined it said she was a members sister or am i thinking of another girl

Marilyn and Madison are sisters.

4 minutes ago, desinc said:

I'm not sure about her fragrance... but even after she showers her hair still looks dirty/oily and her general appearance is off-putting. She wears the same clothes for consecutive days and is completely unaware of the image she is presenting to the world around her. 

Things she needs:

Better hair products

Better clothes

Better make up

Better cleaning/work ethic

Better alcohol control

She would do very well in life after these improvements.

And stop blowing up her lips. She looked so much better before.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

she had to take a shit 😂

9 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Gotta bate off cam somewhere.

I have a question and I am not sure if I will find an answer from anyone on CC.

Has Octavia visited Karma at B4 lately or vice versa (Karma visited Octavia at B1) ?  Unless I missed something, it seems that they don't see each other any more for the last 2 months or so.  It will be great if someone can answer this question. 

My understanding is that they are good friends.  I think Karma will get along well with Tessa & Brooke if she visits them at B1. 

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

The only sisters I know of in the project currently, are Marilyn and Madison in B7...

14 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Has Octavia visited Karma at B4 lately or vice versa (Karma visited Octavia at B1) ?  Unless I missed something, it seems that they don't see each other any more for the last 2 months or so.  It will be great if someone can answer this question. 

My understanding is that they are good friends.  I think Karma will get along well with Tessa & Brooke if she visits them at B1. 

I think you're right.  Maybe Octavia doesn't think much of the Sloth (Tantric Guy) either.

20 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I'm pretty sure karma would go to B1 to visit Cecelia who used to live in B4. I've never seen Karma and Octavia hangout together and I hope it never happens.