B7 - General Topic 2024 #7 (March - April)

20 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I feel sorry for Madison who believed in a friendship with an adult (old for her) who made her feel important but since the big pig left and even Wolf was forced B4 and B7 have become interesting. Good harmony, light-heartedness, spontaneity and freedom, girls finally don't feel like objects.

You really need to stop projecting... You miss a lot of reality when you do...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I feel sorry for Madison who believed in a friendship with an adult (old for her) who made her feel important but since the big pig left and even Wolf was forced B4 and B7 have become interesting. Good harmony, light-heartedness, spontaneity and freedom, girls finally don't feel like objects.

look at it this way ponch, she now no longer has to lose respect/degrade herself anymore due to the mental midget being gone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

After going back and re-watching the Nelly blowup from the other night and reading some of the more thoughtful comments.  I'll add my two cents.

It was clearly after Boggy got a message (text or email) that set her off.  I think it came from Svetlana and how when she went to clean the Wolf's Lair, he still had his shit in there and she was already pressed for time since the new "cock" (Hawk) would be arriving soon.

Probably goes to show you what Nelly really thought of the Canine.  If she finds out he's got his crap stored in the M&M's room, she may give it swimming lessons in the pool.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Keen, the pool! 🤣🤣🤣

it occurred to me Nelly might be pissed his dildos and crap were left there too, but it’s not really her place or problem.

i think Nelly is just a crabby person, maybe because she is getting older. I loved those guys in Russia back when she had real boobs. Now she seems not as happy and I can’t even look at the fake boobs sadly. I do wish I liked fake boobs but I don’t. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

After going back and re-watching the Nelly blowup from the other night and reading some of the more thoughtful comments.  I'll add my two cents.

It was clearly after Boggy got a message (text or email) that set her off.  I think it came from Svetlana and how when she went to clean the Wolf's Lair, he still had his shit in there and she was already pressed for time since the new "cock" (Hawk) would be arriving soon.

Probably goes to show you what Nelly really thought of the Canine.  If she finds out he's got his crap stored in the M&M's room, she may give it swimming lessons in the pool.

With all the changes in the day of returnee's and those leave I reckon the text came from the boffins above telling them to get rid of Wolf or asking why is was still there after starting to pack a week ago. I don't think that outburst from Nelly was over him still being there. IDK. 

18 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Keen, the pool! 🤣🤣🤣

it occurred to me Nelly might be pissed his dildos and crap were left there too, but it’s not really her place or problem.

i think Nelly is just a crabby person, maybe because she is getting older. I loved those guys in Russia back when she had real boobs. Now she seems not as happy and I can’t even look at the fake boobs sadly. I do wish I liked fake boobs but I don’t. 

Nowt wrong with that Max...😉

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Marilyn bating Madison in the tub

To clear it up, Marilyn is bating on the bed and Maddison is in the tub 😁

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Keen, the pool! 🤣🤣🤣

Considering that she had absolutely no boobs (just nice nips) before, and her fake ones are not that over the top.  Just enough for Boggy to get his hands around when he needs more leverage.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1