Caroline & Park (2024) #5

Chicken,, for someone who instigated all of this.... she sure is not really ready for what she started.

Chicken GIF - Chicken - Discover & Share GIFs

I have always found Frisky to be all show without finishing what she has started with the exception of one time,,, and that was not with Caroline but with Gabby. All play but no real substance as far as I am/ concerned. She has yet to really prove me wrong...

Click Bait  Bullshit like so many of the other apartments on RLC. I was hoping that would be different, but it simply is not !!! It is just nothing more than the money they can make.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Okay Frisky, enough of the caressing.  Let's get down to serious business.

RLC thrives on Smoke and Mirrors.. and that is all that is... Click bait smoke and mirrors.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Chicken,, for someone who instigated all of this.... she sure is not really ready for what she started.

Chicken GIF - Chicken - Discover & Share GIFs

I have always found Frisky to be all show without finishing what she has started with the exception of one time,,, and that was not with Caroline but with Gabby. All play but no real substance as far as I am/ concerned. She has yet to really prove me wrong...

Click Bait  Bullshit like so many of the other apartments on RLC. I was hoping that would be different, but it simply is not !!! It is just nothing more than the money they can make.

You're about right, Frisky always chicken out and never finish the job. I would expect this from Caroline, the curious one.

All 4 of them, Caroline Park Gabby and the chubby slag should be in Barcelona instead, their clickbait shows are as bad and scripted as anything there.

RLC needs to wake up and see more & more people are not accepting this utter shit. 

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

All 4 of them, Caroline Park Gabby and the chubby slag should be in Barcelona instead, their clickbait shows are as bad and scripted as anything there.

RLC needs to wake up and see more & more people are not accepting this utter shit. 

So why are they top cam and top replay?

• Upvote 1