B4 - General Topic 2024 #40 (April)

I wonder what Sara's planis when she shut the sliding door instead of the entrance door to her room? It also looked as she was making something up with Karma.

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Sara had lost what was left of respect for her ... Imbecile !!! 

Could say the same about Massi, he said he wouldnt have anything to do with her after she had sex and kissed with her gay guy friend.

They are going to fuck in 1 2 3 ...

And here we go.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Could say the same about Massi, he said he wouldnt have anything to do with her after she had sex and kissed with her gay guy friend.

They are going to fuck in 1 2 3 ...

And here we go.

She's so dumb ... And the WORST in all that, HE KNOWS IT !! 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, happyone said:

Everyone who posts negative and hurtful comments about the participants should ask themselves what if it was said to me--how would I feel.  Regardless if "they are supposed to be grown adults", grown adults have feelings and hurtful comments do affect us.   One or two might be ignored, but the onslaught of the negativity that is posted on this and other sites just compounds the hurt one feels.  Unfortunately, it seems to be the direction mankind is heading--no regard for others and "I have the right to say whatever I want".  So much hate and violence and disrespect for authority.  I wish that I would live long enough to see a reversal of this trend, which would contribute to the peace in the world.

But I will not, and our children will just have to bear the consequences and try to rectify the situation. 

I couldn't have said it better.  Well done!  It feels like our society has morphed into a very selfish and heartless place.  As a child of the sixties, I would have lost a lot of money if you would have told me that this is how the new millennium was going to be in the next few decades.  I am sad for our children and grandchildren...they deserve a better world to grow up in.  Let's hope it changes back toward a little humanity.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2